Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was going to say now us your chance to hip mount it, but you already sent it in.
As for the pin pointer...maybe its your magnetic personality! :D
Hope you get your toys back soon!

Thanks now that I'm without my best friend my fishing buddies had a chance to see me again. They haven't seen me all summer. I told them my rod and reel's have dust on them. :))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doubter in MD

Bronze Member
Jan 18, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I would have to say check with your significant other to determine whether you are being too hard on your equipment. But from experience I completely agree that tape and glue can fix your shaft.

Don't ask.

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When you get it back you might try my fix on your box it will make it solid as a rock 100_4961.JPG 100_4960.JPG add a second at the bottom I did, just didn't take a pic after I did.Mine broke because I water hunt and the water creates extra force to be exerted on that spot where the two plastic pieces go through the shaft.Can't remember if those are 3/4 or 1/2.Plumbing dept.

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It doesn't create any problems with detector.

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not hitting baseballs with it, I think the plastic pieces are cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a weak spot.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello Dr. Witty,

You have a great point about the cost. I purchased one for my Garrett Infinium and was spoiled by the feel.

Regards,

Doc

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread