Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ive been in the Bahamas for a month and had all my accounts hacked. Im finally all straightend out and can download my pics. While I was there this pic popped up in an email.
photo-121.JPG
photo-122.JPG
My friend found this in his parents back yard while building a shed. They say they found 3 coins while digging foundation holes. They said that the old man lost a small gold coin only 10 minutes after they found it. It was described as the size of a nickel. Hes going to send me a pic of the other silver one soon. They have asked me to come and search for more and to try and find the lost gold one. Its been agreed to 50 50 split if theres more. The old man has since been sent to the old folks home. They still dont know if he just dropped it or threw it out or what. Coin looks mangled. There is only a little top soil down here and then its gravel and cap rock. Im excited to search this could be good. I tried to get over there this week but never could make it happen. She is 80 and only speaks spanish. Ill have to go when the son is here from miami.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread