i almost killed my wifes ---

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
new puppy today for chewing up my Metal Detector but wait. I called her at work being calm and she said poop and pee again? No the damn dog chewed up my Garrett. :BangHead: Long pause then she said guess i have to buy you a new one.:icon_thumright: Lets see chewed boots, beer to cope, and maybe the dog will chew up my car. :laughing7:

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well as long as your on a roll.... keep piling it on! Especially the "beer to cope".... #1!!!

But, really sorry to hear about it.... :occasion14:

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Your wife is very forgiving. ...Maybe you need to send the pup to let's-chew-everything classes. :laughing7:

...On the other hand, maybe your wife has in mind for the pup to wipe out her wardrobe!! :protest:

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, my response would have been (reason 11234 why I am single): "and why did you leave your detector where the puppy could chew it? If he gets sick you pay the vet bills"

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So, my response would have been (reason 11234 why I am single): "and why did you leave your detector where the puppy could chew it? If he gets sick you pay the vet bills"

You ought to enter politics....! :occasion14:

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Yes!:laughing7: This is exactly how it would have went here!:laughing7:

And on the dog chewing the car? Been there! We had one shred the interior within about 40 min. went out to check on him? Seats were destroyed, foam pulled out,dash chewed, etc....That dog was one of the best and worst dogs I ever had. Lock it in a room to keep it from chewing things? It would chew the door knob! I swear that dog had teeth of steel! The door knobs had teeth dents and holes in them! Yes smokeythecat I understand part goat!:laughing7: Black lab mix, and chewed everything!

Last edited:

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Reminds me of the movie Hooch, with Tom Hanks. That was an awesome movie!

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I accidentally left a large dog in my old wood shop one afternoon. Everyone wondered where Char was all evening and the next morning. So... I head to shop and open the door and out runs Char. Well that solved that problem! No harm no foul... right? I later headed outside to use my "bathroom" and the door knob was chewed ALL TO HELL... I mean it looked like it was run through a blender. So I came back in and checked the other door and sure enough that one looked the same... Char wouldn't enter the wood shop for a long time afterward but finally got over it. But if I opened the door she'd run like hell toward the door!

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Stay alert, stay alive, Since you know the dog is a CHEWER, put up all the items you do not want dog slobber or teeth marks on. I'd also use this occasion to get a better detector. Many friends of mine went to the XP Deus from the AT Pro. Turn this into a win/win, the dog stays, your love of your wife is still intact and you get a better detector out of the deal. Now if you want a better pair of boots, leave your old ones near the dog bowl. :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread