Dumpster Diver card game on Kickstarter!

keithloweart

Oct 3, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello!

My name is Keith and I'm the artist for a small game company in Indianapolis IN. We have created an easy, fun card game called Dumpster Diver! It is based on the experiences of my sweet wife who loved to go diving into the the college dumpsters of Butler University at the end of each school year. She always came back with quite the collection!

She LOVES to dive and we really tried to capture the spirit of her experiences in the art.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/megacongames/dumpster-diver

Bedroom.jpg Garage.jpg Dorm.jpg Kitchen.jpg

While you might not find this game in the dumpster, it's a great way to talk to your friends about the good (and bad) diving experiences you might have. It's also a great family game, and lots of fun to play with adults and kids. Thanks for taking a look :-)

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
Surprised no one has dived into this thread so far. I think the art work is great for a game. . The dumpster diving game concept I think would have a very limited appeal in the general market place. You might have some success in marketing to outlets that sell the odd, strange and quirky. There out there. How about a metal detecting treasure hunting board game?

Last edited:

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
Metal detecting board game. Let's see. You can have 900 cards with bottle caps, pop tops, little pieces of foil and of course nails. Then a couple of cards with a nice ring or coin. On second thought I can't imagine why anyone would want to play such a game. Maybe dumpster game has better pay off.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread