Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I've had my Etrac, CTX, and Excal each repaired at the Minelab repair facility at Kellyco. And I've met three repair technicians there in person.

These are great guys.

I understand frustrations, but these guys are not the source of the issues.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't even have one. Got tired of living on money I hadn't made yet.

HH RN

You can pay credit card off before the due date and have double your warranty.............

OP
OP
SilverChirp

SilverChirp

Mar 21, 2016
State of Washington
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've had my Etrac, CTX, and Excal each repaired at the Minelab repair facility at Kellyco. And I've met three repair technicians there in person.

These are great guys.

I understand frustrations, but these guys are not the source of the issues.

I'm sure the techs are great people. Has anybody here had to wait over 2 months for a "under warranty" repair? Just seems like a long time to wait without even a word.

-SilverChirp

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm sure the techs are great people. Has anybody here had to wait over 2 months for a "under warranty" repair? Just seems like a long time to wait without even a word.

-SilverChirp

I have waited 12 weeks for repairs when repair center was in Vegas and remember when quoted repair time was 4 months.

November 9, 2016 A New Future

OP
OP
SilverChirp

SilverChirp

Mar 21, 2016
State of Washington
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have waited 12 weeks for repairs when repair center was in Vegas and remember when quoted repair time was 4 months.

November 9, 2016 A New Future

Four months!??? OMG... That's unacceptable. Sounds like they where trying to run down the warranty clock... :dontknow:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Four months!??? OMG... That's unacceptable. Sounds like they where trying to run down the warranty clock... :dontknow:

That was on non warranty work, not warranty......

OP
OP
SilverChirp

SilverChirp

Mar 21, 2016
State of Washington
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just received a call from a very nice Minelab tech. My machine is scheduled to be on the bench by next week. Thank you Minelab! :icon_thumright:

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just received a call from a very nice Minelab tech. My machine is scheduled to be on the bench by next week. Thank you Minelab! :icon_thumright:

Great news! Its a shame they have so much trouble training and keeping repair techs because they have absolutely wonderful detectors.

OP
OP
SilverChirp

SilverChirp

Mar 21, 2016
State of Washington
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great news! Its a shame they have so much trouble training and keeping repair techs because they have absolutely wonderful detectors.

I totally agree. I own 3 Minelabs (2 etracs and a CTX) and love them. They are silver sniffing maniacs...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread