Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just as I suspicioned the "R" stood for 'Redneck', haha!

Kuntzy

Jul 24, 2015
North Vernon IN
Detector(s) used
tesoro vaquero
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I have come back home missing socks, undershorts, shirtsleeves,and shirts. Spend enough time outdoors and its bound to happen.

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes butt its a dirty job

roygpa

Mar 5, 2013
Pittsburgh, PA USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Sunray X-1, Minelab Equinox 800, Nokta Makro Simplex+ Garrett AT-Pro, Fisher F5, Fisher F2, 2- Garrett Pro Pinpointer, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Did that once while hunting and my buddy quietly came up to me from behind, and scared me half to death. It's difficult to run with your pants down around your ankles. lol

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These are all great to use if that ever happens again but they need to be these ones for sure. poison_oak_detail.jpg :laughing7:

nsdq

Silver Member
Oct 16, 2011
Tarpon springs FL
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro,Ace 150, flea market digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ummmmm a battalion "fun run " in the Army

DiamondDan

Apr 21, 2016
Robbinsdale, MN
Detector(s) used
White's M6; Tesoro Compadre; Minelab E-trac; Bounty Hunter QD2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It has happened to me a few times. I always have a handkerchief in my back pocket, though, so that is what gets sacrificed. Lol

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
It has happened to me a few times. I always have a handkerchief in my back pocket, though, so that is what gets sacrificed. Lol

Most of the guys I hunt with have a bandana with them! If you have to leave something behind, that's what gets left!

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hint from the lady hunters. Keep a travel size pack of Kleenex in your backpack or pocket. There is just enough, works fine and it's less embarrassing than having a roll of toilet paper fall out. Find a big old tree, lean against it, drop to a crouch, and drop your drawers. It leaves two hands free for cleanup, keeps your back end out of the public view and for us ladies, stops us from peeing on our shoes.

Last edited:

relic nut

Silver Member
Nov 29, 2014
VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing wrong with going in the woods, but anyone that owns a hunting dog will tell you: Be polite and cover it with a rock. Just saying.

HH RN

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If I may contribute.......
The ritziest, high-end golf course in Naples, Fl..... a sand trap on the back nine, it was a deep bunker, had a convenient rake to cover the evidence....glad I had an extra golf towel that day.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Seriously, not a problem when you hunt in the surf.

It's like having an instant bazillion gallon bidet when a wave hits.

Last edited:

pa plateau hiker

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
''Way out there" would be deep in the woods for me. Yes, I've been there and done that. Real outdoors men don't carry toilet paper. We use leaves , grass, ferns, snow. I've been told by hemorrhoid sufferers that cold snow feels real good on that part of their body. :laughing7:

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my wife says because of this post i am making an ass out of myself

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
''Way out there" would be deep in the woods for me. Yes, I've been there and done that. Real outdoors men don't carry toilet paper. We use leaves , grass, ferns, snow. I've been told by hemorrhoid sufferers that cold snow feels real good on that part of their body. :laughing7:

And if that grass, ferns or leaves happens to have a little bit of poisen oak or ivy in it, that real outdoor man is going to be really uncomfortable for quite a while.

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LMBO I love this post we all needed some humor to take our mind off of the politics. Remind me not to hit one in the sand traps where Big Wave Dave lives.:laughing7:I'll call it un-playable.

pa plateau hiker

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And if that grass, ferns or leaves happens to have a little bit of poisen oak or ivy in it, that real outdoor man is going to be really uncomfortable for quite a while.

You're right Susan. And pity the poor person who has to apply calamine lotion the the affected area!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread