Books for the fl. keys treasure hunter
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Blak bart
  • 1 Post By Rogue Relic Hunter

Thread: Books for the fl. keys treasure hunter

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    beachcomber, treasure hunter, fisherman

Jun 2016
    FL keys
    Mine lab primary fisher secondary
    25848 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)

Books for the fl. keys treasure hunter

I have quite a large library of treasure related books and enjoy them all. I often pull them off the shelf and read them again for no other reason but enjoyment. But for the keys and florida I find myself gravitating back to these quite a bit. I know I have left out a few but these were at arms reach. I would love to see some of the books that others use as references in there treasure quests ?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo-247.JPG 
Views:	30 
Size:	165.9 KB 
ID:	1387571
    As you can see potter and marx are very well worn, and travel with me on every fishing/yachting/diving trip I make. Ive taken them from grenada to newfoundland and through the greatlakes even. Show me some treasure books so I can increase my knowledge/library folks. I would love to see all types of treasure books mining, diving, gost towns, legands and folklore, etc.etc... Post em up folks, lets see your favorites. Knowledge is power.
    Rogue Relic Hunter likes this.

us
    Scott, founder of East Coast Relic Hunters

Oct 2016
    Virginia Colony
    DETECTORS: XP Deus WS-4, Garrett AT Pro and Pro-Pointer, Fisher CZ-5 TOOLS: Piranha shovel & R85 Military digger, both by Predator Tools ATTIRE: Red Head brand Knee-High Waterproof Snake Boots
    590 times
    Relic Hunting
    not into treasure diving myself, but can definitely see why others are. i guess i dont know how to dive is the main problem. lol. snorkel relic hunting i could handle. nice collection of books, Bart.
    Blak bart likes this.
    Scott
    Rogue Relic Hunter
    Virginia Colony

East Coast Relic Hunters - "We don't just read history, we save it!"

us

Jun 2016
    FL keys
    25848 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    I like it all scott. Land , sea , jungle , desert , mountains , swamp, all types of treasure/relic hunting. Show me some of your favorite books on the subject. ??
    Someone left these on my doorstep yesterday. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo-248.JPG 
Views:	27 
Size:	147.4 KB 
ID:	1387612

us

Oct 2016
    Virginia Colony
    DETECTORS: XP Deus WS-4, Garrett AT Pro and Pro-Pointer, Fisher CZ-5 TOOLS: Piranha shovel & R85 Military digger, both by Predator Tools ATTIRE: Red Head brand Knee-High Waterproof Snake Boots
    590 times
    Relic Hunting
    these are two of my favorites, i have another i should have included on the battle of big bethel. need new pic.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	books-relics.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	100.7 KB 
ID:	1387613
    Blak bart likes this.
    Scott
    Rogue Relic Hunter
    Virginia Colony

us

Oct 2016
    Virginia Colony
    590 times
    Relic Hunting
    ok, here are two more. i have many others also. these specialized in the area I am in and therefore the relics I research and hunt. you don't just get lucky, you make your own luck!

Name:	books-relics2.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	134.9 KB 
ID:	1387615
    Blak bart likes this.
    Scott
    Rogue Relic Hunter
    Virginia Colony

us

Oct 2016
    Virginia Colony
    590 times
    Relic Hunting
    I keep thinking of more favorites. i have to stop. I search the battle that PRECEDED the victory at Yorktown, the Warhill battle, 1781. I search DEEP in the woods for that stuff and sooner or later, I will run into some good stuff. this ain't coin shooting and seed hunting, it takes research and lots of ground work.

Name:	books-relics3.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	81.3 KB 
ID:	1387616
    Blak bart likes this.
    Scott
    Rogue Relic Hunter
    Virginia Colony

us

Oct 2016
    Virginia Colony
    590 times
    Relic Hunting
    Ok, LAST favorite book. This battle occurred right here, right up the road and I scour the woods for the relics thereof. I took the pic crooked as I don't want any local relic hunters snaking that map on the cover and jumping my sites.

Name:	books-relics4.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	140.9 KB 
ID:	1387617
    Blak bart likes this.
    Scott
    Rogue Relic Hunter
    Virginia Colony

us

Jun 2016
    FL keys
    25848 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Relic Hunter View Post
    Ok, LAST favorite book. This battle occurred right here, right up the road and I scour the woods for the relics thereof. I took the pic crooked as I don't want any local relic hunters snaking that map on the cover and jumping my sites.

Name:	books-relics4.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	140.9 KB 
ID:	1387617
    Wow thats awsome scott !!! Thats what im talking about !! The books that make us smart hunters. Even though I rarely get to hunt CW stuff I would read any of those in a heartbeat. The one on CW armament would have captivated me this last week since the find of my CW sword. Its nice to see pics of the books so I know what they look like, just in case I run into one somewhere. Thanks for that.i travel so much with these boats that I could end up any where and any one of these books could make a difference in my hunts.once I know where ill be going on these yachts I try to read the histoy of the area so my hunts will be more successful. Should have titled this thread "treasure books" would probaly get a better response.

us

Oct 2016
    Virginia Colony
    590 times
    Relic Hunting
    if you make a new thread, i will post again. easy to do now as they are on TH site so just have the select the pic and attach. maybe we should make on our the east coast relic hunters page, BUT i think we get more response out in the open site.
    Scott
    Rogue Relic Hunter
    Virginia Colony

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links