??? - YouTube Videographers aka People Posting Metal Detecting Videos - ???

Sep 18, 2010
Ellisville, Mississippi
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's MXT Pro, and a White's Treasure Master, along with a White's TRX Pinpointer...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1st off THANKS to all of you who take the time to make video's of your hunts, edit them, & then post them, they make for some great entertainment.

Here's my request though, would some of you create videos that actually show your detectors screen and that allow us to hear your detectors audio so that we can learn from your videos. I have spent hours upon hours watching videos in hope of learning more about using my detector, and though I have no problem finding videos with people who are using my detector, for the most part all of the videos either just show the folks pulling the find out of the hole or if they show the detector all you see is the coil swinging. I do find these video's very interesting but would like them even more if I could actually learn from them....

If I had permissions that gave up anything worth making a video of, I would invest in the equipment and make my own videos to post, but I don't think anyone needs help on learning how to find pull tabs, can slaw, foil, big iron, fire nuggets, and other various pieces of scrap metal that come up out of the ground.

fmrUSMC_0844

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2008
Mormonville, AKA Salt Lake City, UT
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro, Whites TDI, Keene A52, Calsluice, Gold Hog Piglet
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have tried to do that. Most of my videos are boring though. I try to show the real side of detecting. At least for me. Digging up crap.

OP
OP
Wannabe Treasure Hunter
Sep 18, 2010
Ellisville, Mississippi
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's MXT Pro, and a White's Treasure Master, along with a White's TRX Pinpointer...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have tried to do that. Most of my videos are boring though. I try to show the real side of detecting. At least for me. Digging up crap.

Thanks, could you post a link to your youtube page?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread