Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Post moved OUT of Todays Finds !

Do NOT Post in Today's Finds unless it is a Legit Find From Today or Very Close !

Thank You !

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bergie , This is very cool - I think you may be surprised at the long term effects of your cache. I have a feeling that this is going to catch fire, and a number of people are going to do some version of this . Several of the respondents to your post have already expressed a desire to do this - myself among them !

Last edited:

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bob Brewer ? Spanish symbols ? How does this relate to Bergie's treasure cache ? just wondering...

dman80

May 30, 2015
Low Country, SC
Detector(s) used
Deus XP, Minelab Excalibur II, Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
forgot all about this cool idea until today and went back and read the clue. Pretty sure I have the area worked out but it's still like a five hour drive away so I won't be able to go look for it. Cool idea though, maybe I'll put out something like this one of these days.

Palmetto Pony

Aug 21, 2016
SC Lowcountry
Detector(s) used
XP Deus /Teknetics T2 Classic/Garrett Pro Pointer II
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
forgot all about this cool idea until today and went back and read the clue. Pretty sure I have the area worked out but it's still like a five hour drive away so I won't be able to go look for it. Cool idea though, maybe I'll put out something like this one of these days.
Funny you should mention the drive time. I have thought about getting a wild hair and heading down there! I keep up with the thread expecting everyday to see someone has gone and found it!

dman80

May 30, 2015
Low Country, SC
Detector(s) used
Deus XP, Minelab Excalibur II, Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So yesterday we took the long drive and found the treasure. Big thanks to Bergie for making this happen. I think laurahatt214 will be making a post later today on the finds page, we didn't really have time last night as we didn't arrive back home until after 10. We had a great time.

laurahatt214

Dec 29, 2016
Orangeburg, SC
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Gamma 6000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep I posted under today's finds and will be posting the video soon. It was lots of fun!!! Thank you Bergie for a great time!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread