IN MEMORIUM: Samuel Glennon, US Army PVC, Age 24 --

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Che Guevara

Jan 8, 2017
Moscow
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, Minelab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i, as tired of war!
policy to make their game, and ordinary people pay
I cry with you
young boys should love girls , and not to die in a foreign war
I, too, in his youth was a member of the fighting, it's too much in my life
diggers RU, grieve the loss of a loved soldiers, I'm sorry

OP
OP
B

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Jeff; Details are still coming in. I'll know more tomorrow ok.
Che Guevara; Thanks. I appreciate it. PEACE:RONB

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry for the loss of a Great young man serving our country.As a member of his family, so sorry for the loss your family has endured and thank you and the family for the service to our country.Freedom isn't free and it's at times like this, that it hits home the price paid.I salute your family SIR.:usflag:

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So sorry to read of it. A lot of us look back and wonder why. Just as our Moscow friend. It's not the people, it's the leaders. There are never really any good words to the parents, wives or children, there just never is.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry for your loss......... I have nothing but the highest respect for our military troops and vets.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread