K

Keith Jackson

Aug 12, 2016
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Along those lines, how about people who wait until their order is all rung up to begin looking for their money? Unless you have some super speedy cashier, yeah right, you will have time between getting all you stuff on the belt and getting some money out.

Geobound

Feb 21, 2017
Ontario
Detector(s) used
XP Deus (2019)
Fisher CZ-21 (2019)
CTX 3030 (April 2017)
AT Pro
Garrett Carrot
Pro Pointer
Stavr Scoop Moonstrik 6
Stealth 720i (BNIB)
Home made beach scoop
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
People who say "y'all".

As in, "y'all want cream with that coffee"?

Okay I know I may have gained a few pounds, but there is still only one of me!

AlienLifeForm

Bronze Member
Jan 31, 2010
DFW Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC, Garrett ProPointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
People who say "y'all".

Your blood pressure would stand no chance in TX - I have never heard the term used in singular form though.

Geobound

Feb 21, 2017
Ontario
Detector(s) used
XP Deus (2019)
Fisher CZ-21 (2019)
CTX 3030 (April 2017)
AT Pro
Garrett Carrot
Pro Pointer
Stavr Scoop Moonstrik 6
Stealth 720i (BNIB)
Home made beach scoop
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your blood pressure would stand no chance in TX - I have never heard the term used in singular form though.

Wheeew, that's good to know.......my diet has been narrowly averted. :laughing7:

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How about the genius's that have to hit my car when they open their car door. I always park way out in the parking lot. Last year I found a huge dent in my car door. Took the car to a body shop for an estimate to repair the damage and the quote was $500! BOZOS!

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
Along those lines, how about people who wait until their order is all rung up to begin looking for their money? Unless you have some super speedy cashier, yeah right, you will have time between getting all you stuff on the belt and getting some money out.

Or worse, begin looking for their checkbook.

Rodbuster posted about grocery lines where those with 40 things are in the fast line. That reminded me of grade school lunch line where some would "butt" in line. I guess they never grew up and still do it.

We have some local stop lights where the road merges right away after the light. We all know it but still have some that just HAVE TO cut others off. I know it might be bad Karma to wish they would get side swiped but I'm not a Saint yet.

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
People who say "y'all".

Well..... Aren't you special! Whoah whoah! Just kidding!!!:tongue3: I used to hate that! Hate it even more after finding out what those big old southern women meant. :laughing7:

And another! Big fat people that walk down the middle of the grocery store aisles leaving 6" on either side, and to make matters worse they leave their cart right across the rest of the aisle and if you move it to go by they act like you assaulted their first born. As I've gotten older I've lost a lot of patience, so I just fling their cart aside & shout "EXCUSE YOU!" I've got a real good bring it expression so I'm told so they don't pursue it.

And while I'm on the subject! In my top 5. People that bring their kids to restaurants and let them carry on and scream and totally ignore it!!!! Just because you can tune it out, I can't and shouldn't have to have my quiet night out spoiled. I turned around one time and told this Hispanic kid to shut up, sit down and again shut up in Spanish. The utter look of fear in the kids face made it next to impossible to keep a straight face. Well, you guessed it! Dad gets up walks over and says "wassup?" heard his knee pop, and as he was laying on the floor with my foot on his neck I said "Nothing wassup with you?" Manager walked over asked them to leave, comped my check and apologized. I may be an old fart, but I'm sure as heck not helpless!

Cassews

Dec 29, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett/White
Primary Interest:
Other
<laughing> okay I know this is meant to be serious .. but ya all (you guys, universal you or however its PC to say it) are too funny ! :-)~

We all have pet peeves; but sometimes publicly airing them brings out shall we say brings out the worst in people. I thought this forum was non political and non haters... wowwee come on now and lets play in the sand box nicely, no throwing sand, hitting below the belt etc...

Last edited:

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My pet peeve is when my friend, a senior parks his very old dirty car far away from the stores so nobody will hit his junk car. I am also a senior and it is a long walk for me. Make no sense.

Geobound

Feb 21, 2017
Ontario
Detector(s) used
XP Deus (2019)
Fisher CZ-21 (2019)
CTX 3030 (April 2017)
AT Pro
Garrett Carrot
Pro Pointer
Stavr Scoop Moonstrik 6
Stealth 720i (BNIB)
Home made beach scoop
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL.......come on "y'all".

I wasn't talking about the phrase, I was talking about them saying y'all when it's just me.

It's the difference of saying "hey fat ass, you want a pie for dessert" vs "did you leave room for dessert".

Mmmmmm pie. Okay I got to go, be back later. :tongue3:

coinman123

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2013
New England, Somewhere Metal Detecting in the Wood
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE (DST)
Spare Teknetics T2 SE (backup)
15" T2 coil
Pro-Pointer
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202
Fisher F2
Fisher F-Point
Primary Interest:
Other
My pet peeve is when people on here judge and target other people based on their political party. It's ok to have thoughts people and think stuff in your head, but you come off sounding like a :censored: when your start saying horrible insults to those who don't share your political views. I will never publicly post any of my political views on a forum, due to the fact that there will always be a few people reading it who can't stand when another person doesn't think like them, some people maybe will even think less of you in the future due to just politics. If everyone thought the same the world would be a boring place. I have strong political beliefs, sometimes I bite my tongue reading stuff I strongly disagree with that people have written (media, newspapers, forums, etc.). I try to never judge people based on their beliefs though, as long as politics don't come up who cares, I have some very good friends who are on the complete opposite end of the spectrum. Here on TreasureNet, we all love treasure hunting, that's what should bring us together, not our political or religious beliefs.

coinman123

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2013
New England, Somewhere Metal Detecting in the Wood
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE (DST)
Spare Teknetics T2 SE (backup)
15" T2 coil
Pro-Pointer
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202
Fisher F2
Fisher F-Point
Primary Interest:
Other
Another peeve, people who don't update their yearly finds....... wait!!! :laughing7:

I'm a hypocrite....

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Political and religious beliefs are only allowed on our Politics Forum, all others are to be reported.

January 20, 2017 A New Beginning!

Gaspipe

Bronze Member
Sep 6, 2013
New England
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro; F75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Political and religious beliefs are only allowed on our Politics Forum, all others are to be reported.

January 20, 2017 A New Beginning!

No problem on forum rules but your avatar speaks volumes ...... And I love it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread