Butch Cassidy's Lost Treasure

PirateBeth

Apr 27, 2016
USA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello fellow treasure hunting friends! I’m a producer for a Travel Channel show. Our program explores archeological mysteries around the world, teaching real history in the context of an entertaining expedition to exciting places.

We are doing a program about Butch Cassidy and the search for his buried treasure.

Our format is to follow experts on an expedition, and we now are looking for experienced treasure hunters to lead a quest—which we can help arrange—around mid-June. This could be in Utah, Colorado or Bolivia.

We have arranged to work with some individuals who are currently on the hunt and wanted to reach out to this community with hopes of vetting other potential experts. If you have an ongoing investigation and have been researching this story OR you can speak on behalf of the story, we would love to hear from you.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

PS this forum is amazing and I will make sure to abide by all "internet forum" laws and if I step out of line, I will humbly take my lumps.

Here's to hoping we find some gold...

Last edited:

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wished I lived closer, good luck in your quest.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello Beth, happy you are with us

as to the treasure / I am no expert and in fact doubt so many people in the past had treasures to hide.
That being said, I do love detecting and exploring for their own sakes.
If the money is right I could go for a couple weeks to Utah or Colorado this summer.
While I am no expert and know nothing about Butch's leavings I do have a wonderful and entertaining personality - just ask the Mods

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Beth a slight PS I will not work with turd hoffman

sky355

Jul 24, 2012
Littleton Colorado
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Fisher F22
Vibra tector 740
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can I bring my Bounty Hunter and Harbor Freight pinpointer? if so you found your man.... :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread