Treasure under artesian aquifer / natural spring?

Silveraden

Greenie
Aug 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,

This has been troubling us in the last couple of years but its the first time that I decided to ask this thing here.

I am from Central Philippines (Visayas). Our land where our ancestral house is located, has two natural springs where people in our community gets drinking water especially during dry season (March to June). The first one is used exclusively by my family where other people are restricted to get water. The second one is open for public and used by the whole community of around 87 families.

Last year, I decided to dig the first one as I planned to build a big water tank made of concrete. As we dug the area where water is freely flowing from underground, I noticed a puzzling formation. The volume of water that flows is enough to occupy a 3/4-inch pipe with moderate pressure, but the area where the water came from is a perfect circle with around 10 to 11 inches in diameter. The hole is filled with very fine sand, while outside the hole is very solid rock covered with mud up to the surface. I dug the interior of the hole using just my hands, but I stopped at about 4 feet below. The soil condition is still the same (fine sand) and the diameter of the hole is still the same. It's like a man-made hole in perfect circle from top going down vertically (sorry I forgot to take photos). I stopped digging due to water pressure, and for something that I'm afraid something might came-up.

I did not finished building the tank after rainy days catches my project where water pressure is stronger.

For the second well, a stranger (according to my sister), brought a detector and said there is something down there. I don't know what type of detector. The second well has the same exact condition of the first well but with stronger water pressure. same size of hole where the water is flowing freely inside.

Is anyone here has some idea what is this all about? I know it would be impossible for a man to create such hole because the area is not accessible to any heavy machinery especially during earlier times, but what puzzles us are the holes that are perfectly dug vertically going down.

Yamashita treasure? I don't think so...

Your opinion counts.

Thank you

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Dig. If she hit it with a conventional detector it can only be one or two feet deeper than where she had the coil.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread