verbious

Jun 21, 2012
Elizabeth, PA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE
Bounty Hunter Platinum (back up)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That is one heck of a find if you are correct!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

TwistedT

Nov 15, 2014
Westmoreland County, PA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2,
Fisher F5,
Garrett ATP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im in uniontown pa. Im 89.9% sure ive found the location of braddocks lost payroll. Please send pm if your interested in helping dig these cannons out...they are in a steep ravine on a steep hillside so this is a job for someone in good shape.

that would be one terrific find if indeed you found it.
many people have spent many hours looking for it.
If i was you i would get some close and I mean close friends to help you out - and quit asking everyone in the world for help.

loose lips sink ships - if ya get my drift

happy hunting and good luck to ya!!!!

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
you just need muscle? not money?

doverturtle

Apr 23, 2010
York County, PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon; Garrett AT Pro; Garrett Infinium; XP Deus; Minelab Excalibur 1000
I left a message for you. I will try calling again tomorrow. I have been insanely busy with work. I think it has been two or three years since we last searched for this together...

mrwilburino

May 7, 2010
Northern Ohio
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Teknetics, Minelab, XP
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
qbvision, I read your other post where you stated: "A friend of mines great grandfather stumbled across it in the late 60's but left it there cause it was illegal to own gold or gold bullion at the time." I remember reading stories like that back in the early 1970's where a person claims to have found gold but left it where it was because it was illegal to own gold back then. Legal or not, I have a hard time believing that anyone would walk away from a treasure trove. More likely they would have taken it home and never said a word about it to anyone. If it's still there however, I hope you find it.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
qbvision, I couldn't help but notice the title of your thread was "found braddocks lost payroll" And then upon clicking and opening it, now it's "89.9% certain" .

Not sure why, but this is a recurring theme for the lost legend-type treasures. Persons will say they "found" such & such. And when you question it further, it turns out that they haven't actually "found" anything yet. But are certain they're "right on the verge". Yet in their mind's eyes, they've "found" it already. Just a question of getting 60 ft. deep, or getting the right govt. permits, or investors or .... whatever.

But yes, you were upfront (upon clicking) to see that you are still looking :)

Spellmaniac

Greenie
Sep 13, 2022
Im in uniontown pa. Im 89.9% sure ive found the location of braddocks lost payroll. Please send pm if your interested in helping dig these cannons out...they are in a steep ravine on a steep hillside so this is a job for someone in good shape.
Did you find it?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions