Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I know that this is spring time and all of that but this rain has been crazy. We finally get a couple of days to sort of dry out and then the clouds open up big time! I know that some places are needing rain bad and I wish that we could send them some. On the plus side, I live in the mountainous part of the country where we have the flash floods etc but they will eventually run off. Of course this means all that water ends up being somebody else's problem. So it looks like a good day to put on a pot of beans with smoke ham and Mexican cornbread. We got some fresh strawberries so I might as well make a yellow cake to top it off with. got another place to detect but it is standing in water right now. the lighting has been impressive as well but that is all okay as long as we don't have another tornado. So I hope a bunch of you post a lot of good finds etc.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Same thing in Connecticut. A lot of rain that is preventing me going out with my new Tesoro Majave.

cgage99

Mar 31, 2017
Sand Springs, Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Same problem in Oklahoma. I've got to learn how to find places to detect. I am very limited right now on where I can go. Any words of advice on that?

AlienLifeForm

Bronze Member
Jan 31, 2010
DFW Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC, Garrett ProPointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Send some this way, already have monster cracks out in the yard. Gonna be one fun summer, I can feel it. :BangHead:

cgage99

Mar 31, 2017
Sand Springs, Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I hear ya war baby. Its usually kinda dry here by now and getting warm. I don't get to get out and do much detecting for the rain we've been getting

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey dirtlooter!! Want to see some IMPRESSIVE water!! You need to be standing on my front porch down here in Louisiana and looking out across the Mississippi River!! You can't imagine!! They are already setting up sandbags on the levee in Baton Rouge getting ready for the real water coming down from Missouri and north!! High and Swift!! Hope you guys are OK!! Anyway, GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

OP
OP
dirtlooter

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
VERDE, yeah I know that all that water has to go somewhere and it is usually south! We get flooded here and in a day or so it is gone, while down below us, it is a totally different story. better have your life jacket on! I hope and pray that you and yours remain safe and dry. Jerry

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions