Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

FFFPatriot

Feb 21, 2017
Montana
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug II, 4 Kidde brand smoke detectors, and 1 carbon monoxide detector I bought from Home Depot (can't remember the brand).
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Trippy native Boa! Glad you didn't dispatch this very mild mannered snake. Rubber Boas are extremely docile, and are virtually never known to bite.

Rubber boas have been known to inhabit a wide variety of habitat types from grassland, meadows and chaparral to deciduous and conifer forests, to high alpine settings

...And are absolutely delicious marinaded, brushed with Frank's Red Hot, and grilled to perfection!

Butter Hat

Apr 6, 2014
In ur innerwebz
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trippy native Boa! Glad you didn't dispatch this very mild mannered snake. Rubber Boas are extremely docile, and are virtually never known to bite.

Rubber boas have been known to inhabit a wide variety of habitat types from grassland, meadows and chaparral to deciduous and conifer forests, to high alpine settings

And they eat vermin. All to the good.

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
I would have made a nice chilli with it, ground that meat up with about 10% beef ground, cook in a skillet and then add to chilli pot for a couple hours. Maybe mix some rice in with it as well.

Sorry, here lately I see food in everything.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread