Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I had realized that my dirty money, all clad had really piled up and needed to be cleaned. So I loaded up my rock tumbler and got it started. The tumbler is busy doing its thing in my man cave when the three year old grand daughter shows up. She is spending the night with us and is non stop talking, jumping, asking questions and bouncing off the walls redhead. She immediately has to know what is making that noise and so I tell her. Evie loves to hear the detector making its sounds and gets pretty excited when pin pointing. So she wants me to open it up right now to see the coins and I tell her that I just started cleaning them. Immediately she explains to me how her mom washes everything in the dishwasher or the washing machine and that I should try that. Then is was like every five minutes are they done yet? they should be done by now. Then she explains that we have to find more dirty money so that she can help put it in the tumbler. So it looks like we are going early in the morning so that she can help me or the wife get the dirty money out of the ground. Oh wait, outside in the fresh air doing something other than video games etc. She just left with granny to go fishing down at the pond with her own fishing pole, guess I will be looking for a small cheap detector for her to start on. Just wish I had her energy and mobility.

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Heck let her swing the Deus as you swing the AT gold. Problem solved...

coinman123

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2013
New England, Somewhere Metal Detecting in the Wood
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE (DST)
Spare Teknetics T2 SE (backup)
15" T2 coil
Pro-Pointer
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202
Fisher F2
Fisher F-Point
Primary Interest:
Other
Heck let her swing the Deus as you swing the AT gold. Problem solved...

On the news a few months later, "Three Year Old Uncovers Oldest and Largest Cache of Colonial Gold Coins Found in The United States."

OP
OP
dirtlooter

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
she's a swinger alright, pretty rough on some things. she makes up for everything with enthusiasm LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread