The new 2017 Lady Liberty. Say what?

b3y0nd3r

Aug 27, 2011
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 nokta impact Equinox 800
I ain't going anywhere. Ya'll are another part of my therapy. I'll just have to be more careful or selective about who or what I use the reply with quote option thingy. I just used it for this reply. You ain't mad are ya'?:cussing:

We keep dealing with the fact that oil prices arent getting any lower and we know who's fault it is! Everyday I wake-up to the fact that there are rich corporations trying to bleed us dry! Then there is this "Save the environment" thing, I can't stand the fact that I have to have such small carbon foot prints!!!

ChampFerguson/TN

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2013
TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari .......... Minelab Excalibur II ....... ........Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We keep dealing with the fact that oil prices arent getting any lower and we know who's fault it is! Everyday I wake-up to the fact that there are rich corporations trying to bleed us dry! Then there is this "Save the environment" thing, I can't stand the fact that I have to have such small carbon foot prints!!!

What? Oil prices are half what they were not long ago ($100/bbl+) and the industry analysts are saying its probably headed lower. You can thank oil shale for that btw.

b3y0nd3r

Aug 27, 2011
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 nokta impact Equinox 800
What? Oil prices are half what they were not long ago ($100/bbl+) and the industry analysts are saying its probably headed lower. You can thank oil shale for that btw.

If you notice, his quote has nothing to do with my response. I was trying confuse him like he confused me a few posts ago on this thread. LOL Just being silly.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't expect anything less from the far left. They are fighting about the street names down here. They don't want streets with RACIST Confederate generals names on them anymore. Ridiculous.
How about Varina Davis or Mary Chestnut as Lady Liberty?

ChampFerguson/TN

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2013
TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari .......... Minelab Excalibur II ....... ........Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If you notice, his quote has nothing to do with my response. I was trying confuse him like he confused me a few posts ago on this thread. LOL Just being silly.

Well, you confused me!
(not that that is any monumental accomplishment...)

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

We're at $1.79 down here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread