Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well lady you did what ya had to do... Sorry it didn't work out... but, someday you never know. But I'm glad you kept at it... good job.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
FeralMermaid,

Thanks for taking us along for the adventure sometimes the thrill of the chase is as much fun as the finds.

Regards + HH

Bill

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW! That was a riveting story you gave us the pleasure of going on with you. I must say your wit & humor are quite refreshing. As well as your spirit & attitude. Whether you found a jar of silver, gold, jewelry, or Ma' Barker's BBQ rack your story including wonderful pictures was a joy to share in. Glad to have you aboard the T-net. It only gets better. :hello:

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well young lady - every time you dig something up, you learn a bit more about metal detecting. No matter what you find. Thanks for the update!
Keep pushing on as REO would say -

Obsessive

Apr 16, 2017
NW Portland, OR
Detector(s) used
XP Deus/MI-6 w/ HF/XF/LF
Tesoro Cibola / Land and Sea pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This has been on my mind. Had to back track and find the thread when I saw your post on another thread. What a great experience, thank you for sharing it with the forum.

I'm sure we've all had similar experiences... personally, it took me a few moments to realize I had metal rivets on my boots, and as Id walk and swing certain steps would get close enough to give me a solid tone or two.. I'm sure I looked like a dog chasing its tail a few times.

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
dont ya just love this hobby, liked your exploration and cool, ya found it,
but i gotta ask, you did check the hole and area again right

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I would have laughed my bottom off finding a bbq grill after all that work.

Don't be afraid to go to the beach. Beach hunting is a blast. Just take along a couple of extra plastic grocery bags for the big trash you'll find. They will save you a few trips to the trash cans. Use a key belt clip to hold the bag.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread