Pull tabs are officially Historic Artifacts!

OP
OP
Ammoman

Ammoman

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2015
NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Nokta Impact, Tesoro Compadre..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
The curl....

The curl... is just....just... perfect...

Not to much or high... and not too flat... its like it was meant to be that way from the factory.

Lol AARC, you've advanced it to relic status and I have enough pulltabs to build a church! Well a ticket booth anyway.

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You cannot make this stuff up. OK then, I'm 65, I demand historical relic status, and all that goes with it.

insontis

Aug 27, 2013
Blue Springs, MO
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You cannot make this stuff up. OK then, I'm 65, I demand historical relic status, and all that goes with it.

Granted - on the condition that I was the the first to find you since having been named a historical relic. I'd also like to be nominated for banner for said find. Big smile for your banner photo, sprailroad!

dsdigger

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2017
Shenandoah Valley, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Whites MX Sport, Whites Coinmaster, Minelab Explorer XS, Kellyco Vulcan 360, Lesche Digger, Rattler headphone, Park Ranger Bag by "Freeloader"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's worse is that I can go into the back yard of the apartment I am in and find these around the old horseshoe pits and picnic table, but none a nice and pristine as AARC's! Just freaked that I may have been tossing history into the trash instead of documenting and sending to Archie's for research! I could even have one in my collection. Next on the bucket list I guess???

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya know, I looked over that article again, and was going to comment on some of Mr. Schroeder's intellectual insights and discovery's, such as "Leftover tabs tend to be found more often than the cans themselves", but why bother, I am sure he has written a paper on the subject since then, with much admiration from his colleague's. Having said that. INSONTIS, your post #24, Your "Find" may not have any monetary value, or if any it would be face value at best in "about good" condition. And "Banner Find?", more likely the "What is it column". Next chapter; "Rusty Bottle Caps"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread