Not open for further replies.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
If anyone wants to click on that link, do this first: Search on the OP's other posts. Nothing that "breaks any forum rules", (we're all dreamers to some degree after all ! haha). But you will see it's all along the lines of the ghost-story legends type stuff.

Japanese treasure maps can be bought on any street corner in the Philippines. There must be 1000 yamashita maps alone floating around. And ... sure... they all have a stellar lineage, eh ? From a long lost distant uncle in law who served in WWII and sketched out this map . And now was passed down through the family, blah blah blah.

OP
OP
B

bulletprobe

Jun 30, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the map is original and the contains of the map i already encoded it it tells the exact location of the treasure site and the contains of the mother load is big well it was compliaces to the philippine government in all treasure dug up in the philippines the government has a share of 70 percent of the treasure

OP
OP
B

bulletprobe

Jun 30, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if ever interested plus the encoded location and other writing in the map included packge deal friends email me i ever interested

OP
OP
B

bulletprobe

Jun 30, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
send a message in my email friend if ever you got a email send a message and we well discuss on it friend

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
the map is original and the contains of the map i already encoded it it tells the exact location of the treasure site and the contains of the mother load is big well it was compliaces to the philippine government in all treasure dug up in the philippines the government has a share of 70 percent of the treasure

So too are all the other 999 Japanese (yamashita, etc...) treasure maps that are floating around. Each of them will be said to be "original". Whoever handed it to you (or sold it to you on the street corner) will have a dazzling tale of how it is original. Drawn by a soldier who was there, and .... passed down through the family to the present. They will all tell an exact meadow, or canyon, or cave, etc..... Now it's just a matter of finding a detector that goes 30 meters deep. Or bringing in heavy earth-mover equipment.

And the fact that the govt. of the phillipines "wants 70%", is ALL THE MORE PROOF that they know the treasure is true. How could anyone doubt ? How could anyone suspect a more plausible explanation for the various ingredients ?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bulletprobe, welcome to TreasureNet. Sorry, but you can not use TreasureNet to raise funds, it violates our rules.

Ammoman

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2015
NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Nokta Impact, Tesoro Compadre..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey,my friend, are you the same guy that sold me an authentic treasure map when i was in the Philippines back in the 80"s

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Hey,my friend, are you the same guy that sold me an authentic treasure map when i was in the Philippines back in the 80"s

But since it was authentic, you most certainly found treasure. Right ? Show us the show-&-tell pix !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread