Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree28Likes
  • 13 Post By Eyoung1088
  • 1 Post By Professor of Engineering
  • 2 Post By Kurios1
  • 2 Post By Kurios1
  • 1 Post By Davers
  • 3 Post By smokeythecat
  • 1 Post By SusanMN
  • 2 Post By coinman123
  • 1 Post By AlienLifeForm
  • 1 Post By dirtlooter
  • 1 Post By RustyGold

Thread: First gold ring and it was in my backyard

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

May 2017
    44 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

First gold ring and it was in my backyard

14K White Gold ring engraved I found in my back yard
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2476.JPG 
Views:	34 
Size:	1.38 MB 
ID:	1462937   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2477.JPG 
Views:	19 
Size:	196.1 KB 
ID:	1462938  

Charter Member
    us
    Oct 2014
    Massachusetts
    Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II, Quattro & X-terra 705; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i & DFX
    7580 times
    Relic Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)
    Congratulations on the gold ring find!
    Eyoung1088 likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Kevin

Feb 2017
    FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
    Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
    5547 times
    My oldest US coin was dug from my own yard. 1826 Classic Head Half Cent. My best old coin spill was from my own yard as well. Sometimes we park ourselves right on some very nice finds. Sweet piece of gold right there.
    Eyoung1088 and coinman123 like this.
    “This Is My Creed I believe first in God, the same God in which my ancestors believed. I believe in Jesus Christ and that he is my saviour. Second, I believe in the Constitution of the Republic of the United States of America, without interpretation, as it was written and meant to work. I have given my sacred oath “to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America against all enemies foreign and domestic.” I intend to fulfill that oath. Third, I believe in the family unit and, in particular, my family unit. I have sworn that I will give my life, if it is required, in defense of God, the Constitution, or my family. Fourth, I believe that any man without principles that he is ready and willing to die for at any given moment is already dead and is of no use or consequence whatsoever. William Cooper August 3, 1990”
    ― Milton William Cooper, Behold a Pale Horse

May 2017
    44 times
    I can't wait to see what else is there, I only walked 1 line next to my fence. There's a good 80%-90% left to check

May 2017
    44 times
    Thank you! I thought it was a cheap aluminum kids ring at first

Charter Member
    us
    Kevin

Feb 2017
    FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
    Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
    5547 times
    Hey there mate. I believe you were trying to reply to the original poster. If you hit the "Reply With Quote" tab you will drag their original comment into your reply. Hope this helps. Adios
    Eyoung1088 and dirtlooter like this.
    “This Is My Creed I believe first in God, the same God in which my ancestors believed. I believe in Jesus Christ and that he is my saviour. Second, I believe in the Constitution of the Republic of the United States of America, without interpretation, as it was written and meant to work. I have given my sacred oath “to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America against all enemies foreign and domestic.” I intend to fulfill that oath. Third, I believe in the family unit and, in particular, my family unit. I have sworn that I will give my life, if it is required, in defense of God, the Constitution, or my family. Fourth, I believe that any man without principles that he is ready and willing to die for at any given moment is already dead and is of no use or consequence whatsoever. William Cooper August 3, 1990”
    ― Milton William Cooper, Behold a Pale Horse

us
    Old Tom Cat.

Jan 2013
    N.of , I-285...GA
    Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + .
    3188 times
    Now that's Good Luck .
    Hope there is more but in my experience / unless the house is pre 1964 or Rich Drunks lived there , much aluminum is waiting to be found , no better place to dig it all esp, in the Summer.

Truly wish you more Great Luck.

My optimism comes from the first yard I got the courage to ask permission for in 2011 , I scored 2 Halves '1 benji' 1 , Walker , 2 silver Washington's , a Mercury Dime , & a Smooth Barber Dime. + a nice Civil War Bullet. & Other Old Brass what is it's.

I have never come Close to a score like that one since except for a home across from a Elm, School that been in use since the early 50's ..7 Silvers from there.
    Again Good Luck.
    Davers
    Eyoung1088 likes this.
    As I am finding , In life we Start at the top,with the Wonder & innocence of a Child, then fall Quickly, then spend the rest of our lives trying to reach that point where we began ,through Pleasure , Fame, & Materials but Only 'Through True faith in Jesus , can we find Prefect Happiness or True Meaning in our Short lives on this Beautiful Earth filled with Both the Light of Pure goodness & The Darkness of Pure Evil. D.

That Said, I judge No Man.
    Davers

Charter Member

Nov 2012
    6568 times
    Banner Finds (3)
    Very nice. I was embarrassed beyond redemption when I invited a dealer friend over to try and sell me a new machine. He dug a gold ring in my front lawn! I bought the machine.

Jun 2007
    Minnesota
    Tiger Shark, Xterra 705
    2581 times
    Awesome. Anything in the engraving that might help you figure out who lost it?
    Eyoung1088 likes this.
    I'm a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it”

Thomas Jefferson

us
    Knowledge in machine struck coinage and colonial through 1800's Relics.

Feb 2013
    New England, Somewhere Metal Detecting in the Woods
    Teknetics T2 SE (DST) Spare Teknetics T2 SE (backup) 15" T2 coil Pro-Pointer Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202 Fisher F2 Fisher F-Point
    4146 times
    Coins and Relics
    Banner Finds (1)
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    I found a few toasted wheat cents in my backyard .
    Kurios1 and Eyoung1088 like this.
    2014-2017 Finds
    1700s Sundial
    165? french liard
    1696 1774 1730s 17?? copper
    1723 irish ½ penny
    1730 KG coin toy
    2x AU 1803 LC
    1722 1/2 Penny
    1779, 1781½ Real, ? 1 Real
    NJ Copper 1786
    1805,1838 LC
    26 Coppers 17 colonial
    175 1720-1850 buttons
    40 Musket Balls
    1906 1912 1934 dog Lics
    16 1700s Buckles 1 silver
    2 1700s spigot
    3 Thimbles 1 silver
    Cleaning Finds:
    http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/ge...ns-relics.html

May 2017
    44 times
    Quote Originally Posted by SusanMN View Post
    Awesome. Anything in the engraving that might help you figure out who lost it?
    There are initials and a date but the people that lived here before doesn't have names those letters. Could of been someone visiting, will never know

us
    Jan 2010
    DFW Texas
    Minelab E-TRAC, Garrett ProPointer, Lesche Digger
    2175 times
    Nice little chunker.
    Eyoung1088 likes this.

good loot can be anywhere and even in places that would surprise you. congrats on the gold ring
    Eyoung1088 likes this.
    LUKE 15 : 8 "OR WHAT WOMAN, IF SHE HAS TEN SILVER COINS AND LOSES ONE COIN,DOES NOT LIGHT A LAMP AND SWEEP THE HOUSE AND SEARCH CAREFULLY UNTIL SHE FINDS IT?" 15 : 9 "AND WHEN SHE HAS FOUND IT, SHE CALLS TOGETHER HER FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS, SAYING, "REJOICE WITH ME, FOR I HAVE FOUND THE COIN WHICH I HAD LOST!"

Charter Member
    us
    Aug 2013
    OC, CA
    XP Deus Sovereign GT Teknetics Omega Equinox 800 Pre-ordered
    3834 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    My best artifact find was in my back yard. It was a 1898 Four Roses Whiskey tin cup.
    Eyoung1088 likes this.

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links