ChampFerguson/TN

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2013
TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari .......... Minelab Excalibur II ....... ........Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Seems like he spends more time on the forums than he does digging.

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think he found it with a Long Range Locator. I mean, if you have one, all you have to do is tune it to the targets you are hunting. Well, not the basic model, but the really high $ LRLs.
There's good chinese ones available now at very reasonable prices. Go into the settings menu and look for Peoms, then set scrim up to exclude non related poetry. Then walk into forest, turn left at meth lab go past the 'shine still and around the pot plantation. You should come to a glade with magic mushrooms. Its all written on the back of the lrd instructions.
Good luck with X marking your spot!

Chub

fallingrock

Greenie
Jun 19, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You basically have a document allowing you to look for something somewhere. Where's the actual proof?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

servantofone

Greenie
Jun 20, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems a bit odd that you'd post the location of the treasure before you actually retrieve it.

ecmjamsit

Dec 2, 2007
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster GMT, GMII,Whites Sierra Super Trac, Ace250, Teknetics Gamma 6000, Whites Pinpointer,Garrett Pro Pointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Lot of trolls concerning this subject.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'll jump in my Lear jet and be there tonight.....got an extra bunk??:laughing7:

YES!!!! I have an entire wood shop just full of fresh pine shavings. Hurry because I only have room for 30 and I have 21 folks reserved. Please bring extra sausage... I'll still make breakfast & biscuits.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This should be picked up by every net work and have yet to hear a peep? I also think this is posted in the wrong area. It should be in the Forrest Finn section or Treasure in the news section.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doesn't really look like an official document but that is the city administrator. All the offices are closed right now but I called down and got somebody at the SO, and they didn't know anything about it, but they did allow they're the last to know about anything the local government does. If you find it, yeah I bet they know a whole lot about it. I hope you find it, but I can't figure out why you're makin a big publicity deal about it. I don't even know why you would have to make a cut with local government, as it's not unclaimed property, and the owner has given you (and everybody) permission to go retrieve it. Same as if I left my sleeping bag at a state campground, told everybody where it was, told them to go find it, I don't see where they would have to make any kind of deals with the government. I may sound a little negative, but I am cheering for you and hope for the best.

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You are selling wolf tickets.

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Remember Forrest has emphasized, most recently, the chest is not hard to reach and isn't dangerous for a small child or elderly person to get to. Going by your photos thst doesn't appear to be the case. Unless water doesn't flow in that ravine year round.

OP
OP
JamesFariello

JamesFariello

May 25, 2008
Brighton, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, Whites 808, Eagle Spectrum, Cibola & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Up at 5 am, gathering at PD 6 am and off to the search area. Only time will tell.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread