Excited

Jul 11, 2017
LAKE CITY, FL
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yesterday, after working on lawn mowers ugh. I took my AT PRO, GARRETT PRO AT PINPOINTER, went searching for anything to begin my new hobby.I went to our church playground and the first thing I found was an old steel cap that had a compression srew in the top, it was 6 inchs deep. just the sound was exiting using both my M/D and pinponter. It is not worth a thing but my 1st go at it, then went around the wood swing and found a piece of copper wire 3 inchs deep. I went to the creek and started,found a piece of aluminum. I know this sound crazy. I was out there about 2 hours with nothing on my mind, could not hear my phone ringing, just me and my metal detector. Folks that helped me with the stress and excercise , I walked around 1.5 miles, I have a pedometer. It don't take much to make some happy anymore lol. Looking for the next journey.:metaldetector::happysmiley:

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad you had a great time and welcome to the best hobby! Soon you will be pulling coins and other valuables out of the ground. Bury some coins in your yard to practice on. Welcome to TNet also.

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's what it is all about - tuning out the outside world and focusing on your machine and finding treasure. Wait till you find that first piece of gold and then see how happy you will be. Welcome to the hobby.

Javadroid

Silver Member
Jul 6, 2017
Northwest Arkansas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome! Keep us posted as you start hitting finds you especially like -- the hunt is the adventure, but we all love it when it pays off in treasure!

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
In tot lots always check under the swings. I nearly always find clad under the seats.

You have the right spirit. Keep it up!

Brian Finder

Greenie
Feb 5, 2017
Southern Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Radio Shack Discovery
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad to hear you found some metal. It's always fun wondering what your digging even if it's not much.
There is always the next hole!
Brian

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is no therapy like digging 100 holes. Glad you had fun, and sounds like you are digging the right type of signals. keep at it and something of more value WILL pop up.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread