Just entered the modern age.....

Helge

Aug 13, 2017
Western Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I decided to get back into it after a twenty year hiatus, I dusted off the Eagle Spectrum and she works as good as I remember. I however, have a weakness for anything new.
I just recently had the opportunity to purchase a Nokta Impact pro package from an individual reducing his arsenal. I paid 835.00 which is 160.00 less than advertised at Kellyco. What do you guys think of my deal?

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Go to the Nokta forum, Terry S did a review of this detector and was quite impressed.

ChampFerguson/TN

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2013
TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari .......... Minelab Excalibur II ....... ........Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome back. I did something similar with a long absence from the hobby. You are going to be VERY pleasantly surprised how far the tech has come since you last swung a detector. Good Luck!

Javadroid

Silver Member
Jul 6, 2017
Northwest Arkansas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The value of your purchase will be determined by the value of what you find.
Happy Hunting.
Don.....

Sorry mate, can't concur. To me, the value of his purchase will be determined by the enjoyment he finds in using it. Enjoy using it and the finds will be all the sweeter!
Welcome back Helge! :occasion14:

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
4X4X4
Thanks
maxresdefault.jpg

Don...

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I decided to get back into it after a twenty year hiatus, I dusted off the Eagle Spectrum and she works as good as I remember. I however, have a weakness for anything new.
I just recently had the opportunity to purchase a Nokta Impact pro package from an individual reducing his arsenal. I paid 835.00 which is 160.00 less than advertised at Kellyco. What do you guys think of my deal?

I would have snatched it up. Been looking for some newbies to sell their Nokta Impacts but, it seems most folks are liking them and NOT selling. Not in a hurry to get one so I'll wait awhile longer to get one used.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread