Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Have been very down in the back for the last week or so and done very little. They cut the grass at my permission Saturday and of course it has rained two or three times since then. To make things worse, we lost internet service for about the same length of time. Anyways, besides being totally bored and unable to do much of anything, I had earlier ordered the Z-Lynk for my wife's AT Gold. I actually had my son-n-law order it since I couldn't. It came in last evening and after checking everything out this morning, I have the transmitter and the receiver on the chargers right now. The wife is super excited to not be tethered to the AT. I had originally set up a cheaper set up for the AT and it worked okay except it got to be intermittent. She has some pretty pink earbuds that she plans to use. Between the trains coming thru and the 18 wheelers, it is very hard to hear the speaker of the detector. Besides that, you just can't hear the tones or signals very well without either headsets or the earbuds. The set up appears very easy to use and I expect it to get used a lot. I already had a 1/4"pigtail plug in for the AT as well as the smaller adapter for the earbuds so after everything is charged up, she can go try it out. Just glad that somebody finally filled the void that obviously a lot of people needed filling. The other cool thing is being able to put it on another detector that has a 1/4" jack for the headsets. it is just very hard to be tethered once you have used wireless and if you don't have it, it is well worth the investment to be able to hear those faint sounds that we need to hear. DL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions