Cleveland Indian's 22 in a row

b3y0nd3r

Aug 27, 2011
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 nokta impact Equinox 800
IDK. Seems peculiar to me. Baseball is dying, they need to breath new life and what better way than use record breaking feats. I am a baseball fan(evil empire).

It is a sad state, that baseball and boxing are slowly going into that goodnight. UFC, football, basket ball, and hockey are making the push for the lime light. I listen to a alot of radio and basketball news was going on still until late July, and Football new started in late August. So Baseball had a whooping half a month of exclusive coverage(it pissed me off). Baseball and boxing promoters need to step up their game or they are going to lose their games. Period.

OP
OP
M

Medina Joe

Jul 4, 2014
Medina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think every sport goes in Cycles. Football is on it's way down.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm hoping Cleveland breaks the record of, I think, 26 wins by N Y G! They're making news and history. That helps rejuvenate things. But overall, the sports world needs t make it more affordable for people to attend or they will all eventually die out.

ChampFerguson/TN

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2013
TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari .......... Minelab Excalibur II ....... ........Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
26 is not the longest winning streak. 26 is the longest undefeated streak. the 1916 Giants tied a game after 12 wins in their 26 game undefeated streak. words can hurt- I wish MLB could use them properly.

Yeah, as a kid baseball was my fav until I discovered hockey. My love of the game has made a small comeback in my older years- I think because theres nothing on tv to watch in the evening (the no fun league with their unpatriotic bs can kiss my behind).

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
26 is not the longest winning streak. 26 is the longest undefeated streak. the 1916 Giants tied a game after 12 wins in their 26 game undefeated streak. words can hurt- I wish MLB could use them properly.

Yeah, as a kid baseball was my fav until I discovered hockey. My love of the game has made a small comeback in my older years- I think because theres nothing on tv to watch in the evening (the no fun league with their unpatriotic bs can kiss my behind).

In all fairness to MLB, I probably misquoted. Sorry. I'm not a statistical fan. I'm a highly disappointed no fun league fan.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I lived just East of Cleveland 3 times for a total of 10 years.

I root for the Indians :)

But I also have a multiple times of history totaling 20 years in Metro-Detroit, even served drinks for an event for the Pistons. One of the wives threw a drink in my face just for laughs and everybody laughed.

I don't root much for the Pistons.....

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions