Spare Teknetics T2 SE (backup)
15" T2 coil
Pro-Pointer
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202
Fisher F2
Fisher F-Point
Primary Interest:
Other
As of right now at least 59 people are dead, and 527 wounded, from today's horrific shooting. I can't believe one man could cause something like this, it is just sick. My thoughts go out to the families and those affected by this terrible tragedy! What a horrible day!

angel-clouds-statue-sparkle-light_credit-Shutterstock.jpg

jewelerguy

Gold Member
Jun 28, 2011
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm at a total loss for making any sense at all about it. I read about it on the news this morning before heading to work. My son's girlfriend was in Vegas for a fun weekend with friends and was due to fly back this morning (Monday). I didn't know if she was safe or not and worried about her all day. My daughter texted her at some point today and she said she was safe and headed home. She was only about a block away from the event when the shooting happened. I was very relieved to hear she was ok, and incredibly saddened for the loss and pain of all the others.

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My sons girlfriends bestie was at this event at the stage. A man directly to her right got shot in the rib cage and she dragged him under the stage and stuck her fingers in the holes till it was over. What a trooper

OP
OP
coinman123

coinman123

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2013
New England, Somewhere Metal Detecting in the Wood
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE (DST)
Spare Teknetics T2 SE (backup)
15" T2 coil
Pro-Pointer
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202
Fisher F2
Fisher F-Point
Primary Interest:
Other
My sons girlfriends bestie was at this event at the stage. A man directly to her right got shot in the rib cage and she dragged him under the stage and stuck her fingers in the holes till it was over. What a trooper

Wow, very uplifting tale! One of the many heroes that rose during this tragedy, she and the others are the toughest of the tough.

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, very uplifting tale! One of the many heroes that rose during this tragedy, she and the others are the toughest of the tough.
We are a quick drive to Vegas from here. There were a ton of people from SoCal there because his smaller concerts this Friday and Sunday? were sold out. I have been hearing Thank You Jesus (my gardener) stories all day. It is a very small world.

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The guy my sons girlfriend dated prior to him was there and was shot. He is A ok We will give him that concession !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread