Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 Nox 800
Stealth 720i ,RTG 6"
Lesche GS 36
Predator Raptor
TRX pp
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very good tool at times....but in most of the rural areas I look at just go back to like '89 or so..

We are talking google earth...right?

BTW....if the time bar pops up going back to let's say '89... can u someway get it to go further back...man that would be cool...GL out there...

OP
OP
S

sawmill man

Jun 12, 2016
KENTUCKY
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Im no computer wizz, but Historic aerials .com is diff from goggle earth, i think it may have been done with spy planes or someother tech. you should visit it , some areas have diff. time lines than others. just go and put in your local county and state. and see some of the old days. My area gos back to 1950 but wish it was more clearer, i love it because i can pinpoint old houses that i know used to set there.

Last edited:

RVRoamer73

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2016
Georgia
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 Nox 800
Stealth 720i ,RTG 6"
Lesche GS 36
Predator Raptor
TRX pp
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im no computer wizz, but Historic aerials .com is diff from goggle earth, i think it may have been done with spy planes or someother tech. you should visit it , some areas have diff. time lines than others. just go and put in your local county and state. and see some of the old days.

Ok thanks...have u tried the timeline on Google earth?
It is nice also...a phone will not have the icons..but a laptop does fine using a cursed to click on the timeline bar...I will look see on what u are using..

Again Thanks !!

darktower007

Feb 21, 2017
Chattanooga Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus/Vaquero/At Max/fisher f70/carrot pen pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
USGS historical Maps —Topos... your welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread