Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
sounds like fun, i've never found a bottle

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congratualtions on joining the addiction...LOL :occasion14:

Bottle digging is a "ton" of work, but sure rewarding if you are willing to spend the time. I go out with my friend Howard Hewitt and others and always have fun! At days end we are all dead tired from digging deep trenches. :tongue3: The bottle finds are sometimes very cool. :icon_thumleft:

Thanks for reminding me....time to make a few phone calls...:headbang:

OP
OP
S

sawmill man

Jun 12, 2016
KENTUCKY
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Yes, it is fun , its been raining alot here every thing is mud. none of mine are worth much i dont guess .all around 1900 to the 20s and 30s , alot like arrowhead digging some good ones and alot of broke ones. guess i will try it again tomorrow, you know how it is find a few and you want more :laughing7:

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Definitely a lot of work. I've been digging at a 1920's site for a week or more now. Nothing rare or valuable, but still a blast. Lots of mason jars and their glass lids, as well as a few soda bottles.

Here's pics of a half gallon Atlas EZ-Seal jar I recently dug. Pretty disgusting before cleaning and very nice looking after about 15 minutes of scrubbing with a scouring pad. Worth the effort to me, but it's not going to make me rich! LOL!

DSC07880.JPG DSC07882.JPG DSC07881.JPG

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great restoration job 'FreeBirdTim! :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread