PullTabSlayer

Jan 31, 2017
Troy Missouri
Detector(s) used
That one I grab for the day.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kids Christmas giveaway

I would like to have a kids only giveaway, 17 and younger. If you are 17 or younger reply to this thread with your birth year, one time only please, your post number will be your entry number. On December 17th after noon I will use an online random number generator and pick 2 entry numbers and post screen shots of the 2 winners here. If you win, PM me an address and I will get the prizes shipped out so you should have it before Christmas.
What you will win? From my personal collection I will put together a basic coin collection of a few silver quarters, mercury dimes, buffalo nickels and wheat pennies ect. None of any spectacular valve, but a nice little start for a coin collection. Additionally, I will include a mint set of your birth year. I’m pretty sure I have one for each year? If I happen to not have your year I will include something else equal.
Moderators, Is there anything I missed or additional I need to do this? Make changes or include any rules there may be here that I am not aware of.
If a number is drawn that turns out to be non-entry related, another number will be drawn.
Have your parents read this thread before you enter.

Good Luck!

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kids Christmas giveaway

I would like to have a kids only giveaway, 17 and younger. If you are 17 or younger reply to this thread with your birth year, one time only please, your post number will be your entry number. On December 17th after noon I will use an online random number generator and pick 2 entry numbers and post screen shots of the 2 winners here. If you win, PM me an address and I will get the prizes shipped out so you should have it before Christmas.
What you will win? From my personal collection I will put together a basic coin collection of a few silver quarters, mercury dimes, buffalo nickels and wheat pennies ect. None of any spectacular valve, but a nice little start for a coin collection. Additionally, I will include a mint set of your birth year. I’m pretty sure I have one for each year? If I happen to not have your year I will include something else equal.
Moderators, Is there anything I missed or additional I need to do this? Make changes or include any rules there may be here that I am not aware of.
If a number is drawn that turns out to be non-entry related, another number will be drawn.

Good Luck!
Just TreasureNet's normal rules, no signing up under multiple names to enter multiple times, that violates TN rules.

Good luck to all and my post does not qualify, I'm a little over the age limit.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Silver Member
Dec 10, 2004
East Central Kentucky
This is a nice gesture however, in today's environment, there is no way I'd be trolling teenage boys/girls for their addresses. Perhaps trolling is too strong a word but any outsider that may try to pick this thread apart will likely not get the generosity.

OP
OP
PullTabSlayer

PullTabSlayer

Jan 31, 2017
Troy Missouri
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I should have known someone would drag this into the gutter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can still run the contest. If there is any question about integrity then the winners can be handled through the mods. This is no different than the Kellyco/TreasureNet monthly drawing in the Charter Members section. We have under age charter members who enter the contest.

OP
OP
PullTabSlayer

PullTabSlayer

Jan 31, 2017
Troy Missouri
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I came back to delete this and send the packs to the two that entered as I knew after one bad comment the avalanche of negatives would begin, but I will leave it up and under your direction Treasure Hunter. Thanks for chiming in.

Silver Member
Dec 10, 2004
East Central Kentucky
You can still run the contest. If there is any question about integrity then the winners can be handled through the mods. This is no different than the Kellyco/TreasureNet monthly drawing in the Charter Members section. We have under age charter members who enter the contest.

Big difference between a well known established company and a random web member in my opinion. Great idea to handle the winners with moderators.

Silver Member
Dec 10, 2004
East Central Kentucky
Even though my sons are avid fans of this website, they aren't yet allowed to establish their own accounts yet. Is there a way to get them into the contest?

17. User’s Representations and Warranties. You represent that you are a United States resident who is at least eighteen (18) years of age, that possesses the legal authority to agree to these Terms and Conditions and that you promise to use the Websites in accordance with all applicable laws and with the terms and conditions set forth herein. You also agree to be responsible for any use of this Websites by members of your company, association, institution and/or household (including minors). You warrant that all information supplied by you or members of your company, association, institution and/or household on the Websites is true and correct.

Last edited:

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothin negative from me PullTabSlayer, and cool idea. Hope you get more entries.

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Very cool of you to have a contest for the younger hunters. I’m 16 in my mind does that count? Best of luck!

OP
OP
PullTabSlayer

PullTabSlayer

Jan 31, 2017
Troy Missouri
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I am going to call it here, had hope to get more in than this, the posts above sealed its fate i'm sure. Anyway i wont draw numbers, I put together 3 packages for the 3 that entered.
I hope you enjoy

dts52

Bronze Member
Jun 20, 2015
NW CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox800 / AT Pro / AT Gold / Makro Racer
Vibra-probe / TRX pp
Primary Interest:
Other
PullTabSlayer - Thank you for your generosity. I'd enter but I think I've missed the date by about a half-century. Wish I'd kept some of my paper route and caddying money, it'd be collectible by now. Instead it was wisely invested in bicycle repairs, an occasional soda, etc. Merry Christmas to you.
HH
dts

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread