Detectorists final episode link is here

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We're time travelers. :hello2:

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have abstained from watching beyond episode 2 because I can't find episode 3 :dontknow:
Also having to force myself to not read these threads and it's making me :BangHead:

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome !

I wonder if there will be a Christmas Special yet.

ChampFerguson/TN

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2013
TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari .......... Minelab Excalibur II ....... ........Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
utube also has 3.6, but who knows for how long.

I find myself a bit sad that this is the end tho. Maybe they can do a special from time to time.......well, a guy can hope.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I loved the auction scene. If youve never been to one, it feels a lot like it. I remember going to one with my family and having to tell them not to move at all during the bidding. It's all tiny nods, a finger extends, touching your nose, etc will be counted as a bid.

anyone else notice Varde proposing with the dug ring? I thought that was a nice touch. If my "significant other" liked to detect, a dug ancient ring would be an awesome way to do it, but I don't think my wife would have like it so much, LOL

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I loved the auction scene. If youve never been to one, it feels a lot like it. I remember going to one with my family and having to tell them not to move at all during the bidding. It's all tiny nods, a finger extends, touching your nose, etc will be counted as a bid.

anyone else notice Varde proposing with the dug ring? I thought that was a nice touch. If my "significant other" liked to detect, a dug ancient ring would be an awesome way to do it, but I don't think my wife would have like it so much, LOL

been to allot of Auction, Thankfully Auctioneers around here don't try to Scam people into overbidding
by getting them that worked up, into a Lather of the moment. they speak fast but not at high speed. and they drag things out here making sure all bidders have fair warning.

not so serious.

Of course some do have Fake bidders.
They get caught occasionally & back out of their bids.
when The Auctioneer doesn't say You bid You Bought & instead
ask the bidder Before if they want it. It's Obvious.

saw her walk over with the ring, figuring she was going to give it to her,
since it didn't fit her.
but didn't notice it as a proposal

Last edited:

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
been to allot of Auction, Thankfully Auctioneers around here don't try to Scam people into overbidding
by getting them that worked up, into a Lather of the moment. they speak fast but not at high speed. and they drag things out here making sure all bidders have fair warning.

not so serious.

I'll never forget a charity auction I attended about 15 years ago. My daughter had made a cake or a pie to be auctioned, and my father and I began a bidding war against each other for it (sitting side by side). We were laughing, and so was everyone else. I finally bowed out at about $150 and my dad kept bidding against himself until it was about $250. People were crying they were laughing so much at it all. It's the most expensive thing I've ever eaten in my life!

OK, back to the topic of Detectorists show!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I Don't remember ever finding one of these :laughing9:

000aaa.jpg

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
never found whole, just the twist hook part

Palmetto Pony

Aug 21, 2016
SC Lowcountry
Detector(s) used
XP Deus /Teknetics T2 Classic/Garrett Pro Pointer II
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks so much for the ongoing posts of the links throughout season 3. The show ending is like a good friend moving away. I think I need a little tissue!

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Watched the final episode today, hate to see it end. I wish they could write shows as well as they can in the U.K.

Mudflap

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
Wallingford, Connecticut 1667
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Dual Field, CZ-21, Vaquero, Home Brewed (3).
Detecting since 1972.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When Toby Jones (Lance) traded his detector, CTX, for the Arado 120 brought back memories. I had on of those puppies! It was one heck of a machine.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread