Fat Arses Report here! Anybody want to do a biggest loser competition? - Page 10
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree527Likes

Thread: Fat Arses Report here! Anybody want to do a biggest loser competition?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Ken

Nov 2014
    Northern Ca.
    Equinox 800
    2848 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason in Enid View Post
    Boy, you sure pegged me didnt you?! Here's my fat ass (aka borderline obese) at some of the half marathons I ran last year.

Attachment 1538524Attachment 1538527Attachment 1538528

Just because someone has put on a few pounds and wants to take it back off doesnt make them "obese". Insulting ANYBODY who is trying to better themselves is sick and digusting, regardless of where they are in their journey.
    you Fat Arse!! hahaha and for the record I was calling myself a fat ass in my comments earlier, not anyone else
    Jason in Enid and G.A.P.metal like this.
    America the Beautiful!

My You Tube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2w...9Ep5TbCeQqR1GQ

Ken

us
    Oct 2009
    7680 times
    Quote Originally Posted by JackalopeZL1 View Post
    you Fat Arse!! hahaha and for the record I was calling myself a fat ass in my comments earlier, not anyone else
    Oh I never thought you were calling anyone else a fat ass. and for the record I WAS a fat ass before I started eating a high fat diet.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	old new dls.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	69.6 KB 
ID:	1538543

260+ pounds eating the standard American diet. I also had high blood pressure. LCHF eating saved me.
    JackalopeZL1 likes this.

us
    Ken

Nov 2014
    Northern Ca.
    Equinox 800
    2848 times
    Heck, If that is not inspiring I don't know what is.
    Jason in Enid likes this.
    America the Beautiful!

My You Tube Channel

Ken

us
    Just Some YouTube Dude

Feb 2015
    Central California
    Anfibio Multi - T2 Classic - F75+ - G2+....and MANY more tested and reviewed.
    1820 times
    I applaud you on your transformation Jason. You are surely an inspiration to many.

No snarkiness...I truly mean that. Keep up the good work.

ca
    Oct 2011
    Quebec
    41285 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Jason etal,

A little trick we use in our house to get a relatively healthy sugar fix is we buy fresh dates and eat 3 or 4 pretty low in calories and at least it's a natural not processed sugar and does have loads of nutrients.

Regards + HH

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Jason in Enid View Post
    Today, the US Army (and I'm sure other branches as well) uses the "height and weight standards" set in the 1940s as a reason to kick out obese soldiers. When that standard was created, it was because too many soldier were TOO THIN. The biggest change since that time is that our diets have changed from freshly prepared meals at home (with fresh ingredients bought locally) to eating pre-packaged and fast food. When you start reading labels for ingredients and nutrients you find that almost everything your buy pre-packaged is loaded with salt and sugar. You can't even buy dried fruit that isn't first soaked in sugar-water.

Sugar IS a drug. don't believe it? make a real effort to cut out all sugar and refined carbs from your diet. see how long you last until your brain is screaming for bread or a donut or icecream. You'll be drooling over thoughts of sugar laden foods within days even though you are eating plenty of calories of whole, natural foods.

us
    beachcomber, treasure hunter, fisherman

Jun 2016
    FL keys
    Mine lab primary fisher secondary
    23666 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    You guys should all be commended for having the spirt and determination to do what it takes to live life to the fullest !!! Congratulations and I hope every one feels better for there effort. Fish rice and vegetables in smaller portions, 3 times a day. Kept me at a lean fighting weight all my life. Some local fruits too. Thank you lord for not letting me stray from good eating habits. High metabolism and DNA make up are important. Keep up the good fight guys !!

us
    Oct 2009
    7680 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Blak bart View Post
    You guys should all be commended for having the spirt and determination to do what it takes to live life to the fullest !!! Congratulations and I hope every one feels better for there effort. Fish rice and vegetables in smaller portions, 3 times a day. Kept me at a lean fighting weight all my life. Some local fruits too. Thank you lord for not letting me stray from good eating habits. High metabolism and DNA make up are important. Keep up the good fight guys !!
    I would love to eat a diet like that all the time, but being in Oklahoma we don't have access to fresh fish, and I truly love seafood.
    Blak bart likes this.

us
    Aug 2011
    ctx 3030 nokta impact Equinox 800
    1173 times
    This is my story by request. In particular, I hope TheHunterGT reads this.

My story part one:

I have been struggling with weight loss all my life. In high school, I was 210 lbs. No, I wasn't a weight lifter or on the football team. I was fat from eating whatever I wanted.

In my early 20s, I went to 220 lbs range. I was working two jobs, had a few full time girlfriends, and was going to college. At the time, I was drinking heavily and eating fast food.

By the time I reached 28, I ballooned to 248 lbs. The heaviest I have ever been. I continued living how I wanted eating tons of fast food and drinking beer. I was working in a warehouse one day and as I was crossing the scaffolding, I felt really weak. So weak and sick it scared me because I never felt like that before. I went to the doctors and that is when I found out I had Thyroid disease and went on medicine.

During the following year, I worked out and stayed dedicated. I dropped all the way to 190 lbs and felt great. I was at the lowest weight in my adult life...but it didn't last.

Due to a bad break-up I fell into a depression. Slowly I gained the weight back and was at 241 lbs when I lost my new call center job in 2007. That was the time of the recession so I could not find work anywhere so, I started a workout routine. With little money for food(I had 50 dollars a month left over I used that for food) and lots of time to workout, I lost a lot of weight and was holding at 210 lbs.

Finally in mid 2008, I found work, but that also meant I was able to buy fast food again. I watched as I easily gained all my weight back month by month. I was back to 245 lbs and I was more disgusted with myself than ever. I just felt like quitting life altogether and just do nothing.

End of part one.

ca
    Oct 2011
    Quebec
    41285 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Folks,

Another trick which might help some of you. Rather than buy tortilla chips which are loaded with salt and fat just buy the soft tortilla wraps and cut them in triangles. Toss them in a bit of olive oil and seasonings of your choice and bake them on a cookie sheet in the oven.
    Way less fat, oil and calories than the prepared ones and cheaper also.

Regards + HH

Bill

us
    Jan 2013
    Maryland
    Bounty Hunter
    1374 times
    Metal Detecting
    I just saw this thread. It reminded me of the New Years resolution I made...

I'm going to bring donuts and treats to work every day and get the people around me to gain 15 pounds so I'll look skinnier.
    b3y0nd3r and Jason in Enid like this.

us
    Ken

Nov 2014
    Northern Ca.
    Equinox 800
    2848 times
    Lol, I always say to myself when a see somebody super fat.. "I like having them around since they make me look skinny" hahaha
    Last edited by JackalopeZL1; Jan 21, 2018 at 10:36 AM.
    America the Beautiful!

My You Tube Channel

Ken

us
    Ken

Nov 2014
    Northern Ca.
    Equinox 800
    2848 times
    Hi Folks, Here is another video with some really good info on Keto Diets. I Like how she right from the start says there is more than one way to eat healthy but explains myths with Keto eating. I still am not doing a Keto but continuing my research. Please watch if you want to potentially learn something.

bill from lachine likes this.
    America the Beautiful!

My You Tube Channel

Ken

us
    Oct 2009
    7680 times
    Monday morning check-in.

Start was 213
    week 1 was 209
    week 2 was 209
    today was 206 for a total of 7 pounds down. On another positive note, I managed to keep to my diet without breaking it all week!
    JackalopeZL1 likes this.

us
    Aug 2011
    ctx 3030 nokta impact Equinox 800
    1173 times
    1/22/2018 229 lbs Down -6 total pounds. I got a long way to go!

us
    Oct 2009
    7680 times
    Quote Originally Posted by b3y0nd3r View Post
    1/22/2018 229 lbs Down -6 total pounds. I got a long way to go!
    Every pound is a victory and a step in the right direction!
    JackalopeZL1 and b3y0nd3r like this.

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links