Fat Arses Report here! Anybody want to do a biggest loser competition? - Page 11
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree527Likes

Thread: Fat Arses Report here! Anybody want to do a biggest loser competition?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Aug 2011
    ctx 3030 nokta impact Equinox 800
    1173 times
    My story part two:

It was 2008 and America was just stumbling out of the recession. I was working, depressed, and eating my way to an early grave. I went to the doctors for my check up, my cholesterol was in the 260's. I couldn't understand it. I stayed away from butter, eggs, fatty cuts of meat and other fatty, high cholesterol rich foods. Instead I ate french fries, pizza, noodles, and lots of bread.

By 2009, I have switched jobs again and working in a truck yard doing security. It was a pretty active job but I was making barely above minimum. My shift was pretty sweet as i was I was out by 3pm with 10 hour days. I was stabilized at around 240 lbs and decided to get in a workout before I went to bed every night.

By 2012, I got a better job with a 20% increase in pay. My weight dropped to 232 lbs. I was pretty happy. When I was younger, I was a real azz to people especially my girlfriends. I decided that I was going to look them up and send each a heart felt apology. Some didn't respond while others just said "thanks". One however, was interested in starting up a relationship again. This was the first time in a long time I actually felt things were falling into place. I was wrong.

Now being 2014. I got in a comfort zone where I didn't want to work out and I gained all my weight back coming in at 242 lbs. My new,(old) girlfriend who was a sneak, broke it off with me after two years saying...wait for it..."we are just two different people". She went with someone else a few months later.

So here I was back in the vicious, ugly, cycle again. Depressed, getting fat, and ready to give up. Again.

End of part two.

us
    Ken

Nov 2014
    Northern Ca.
    Equinox 800
    2848 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Original weigh in 335.0
    2nd 325.2
    3rd 319.8
    4th 315.0

Down a total of 20.0 lbs
    Keep it up folks!!
    Last edited by JackalopeZL1; Jan 22, 2018 at 08:18 AM.
    America the Beautiful!

My You Tube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2w...9Ep5TbCeQqR1GQ

Ken

Charter Member
    us
    TerrysKnifeStore.com

May 2010
    White Plains, New York
    Minelab GPZ 7000; Equinox 600 -- Teknetics EuroTek PRO -- Grave Digger Tools Nemesis shovel, Sidekick hand digger -- Bunk's Hermit Pick
    23090 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Start - 279lbs.
    Today 1/22/18 - 278lbs.

us
    Ken

Nov 2014
    Northern Ca.
    Equinox 800
    2848 times
    Quote Originally Posted by b3y0nd3r View Post
    My story part two:

So here I was back in the vicious, ugly, cycle again. Depressed, getting fat, and ready to give up. Again.

End of part two.
    Hang in there brother, that is a scary last paragraph.
    You can do it!!
    b3y0nd3r likes this.
    America the Beautiful!

My You Tube Channel

Ken

Sep 2012
    505 times
    Terry, I don't know your physical condition but I think this might help you a little. When you are by yourself, put on some music and DANCE. Get your body moving and get your blood moving. Can't hurt my friend!.....Joe McDonough

I have dropped 13k since may 2017, I just cut out the sugar, alcohol, and fat contents of food, walking three times a week for at least 30 minutes.

SS
    Don't piss down my back, then tell me it's raining.

us
    Ken

Nov 2014
    Northern Ca.
    Equinox 800
    2848 times
    Good going!!
    America the Beautiful!

My You Tube Channel

Ken

Quote Originally Posted by JackalopeZL1 View Post
    Good going!!
    Had to mate my blood pressure was through the roof with all the sugar I was eating.

SS
    JackalopeZL1 likes this.

us
    Ken

Nov 2014
    Northern Ca.
    Equinox 800
    2848 times
    Yes indeed, when I cut out sugar a couple years ago my blood pressure plummeted, triglycerides plummeted as well as bad cloresteral.. for years I thought it was fat in the diet. No way was it that. Sugar is bad stuff..
    Silver Searcher and b3y0nd3r like this.
    America the Beautiful!

My You Tube Channel

Ken

Quote Originally Posted by JackalopeZL1 View Post
    Yes indeed, when I cut out sugar a couple years ago my blood pressure plummeted, triglycerides plummeted as well as bad cloresteral.. for years I thought it was fat in the diet. No way was it that. Sugar is bad stuff..
    Yes my cholesterol was high to, now on meds for the rest of life, hoping to come of the cholesterol meds though, but I think I will have to stay on the blood pressure tablets.

SS
    JackalopeZL1 and pepperj like this.

us
    Oct 2009
    7707 times
    Scale today is still reading 206 so holding steady same as last week. My real success was another week without breaking my diet. Thats 2 weeks solid which is longer than I've gone in a long time.
    JackalopeZL1 likes this.

us
    Ken

Nov 2014
    Northern Ca.
    Equinox 800
    2848 times
    Original weigh in 335.0
    2nd 325.2
    3rd 319.8
    4th 315.0
    5th 313.9

Still making headway but the numbers slowed down to a more than likely average number now. This is the point where I will start incorporating some exercise

I have been doing the 16/8 intermittent fast and so far love it. I like the thought of keeping my insulin levels down for that extended time period. Still haven't been dieting really but have been 100% faithful to keeping the icecream, cookies, candy, sodas, sugar out of my diet and haven't been having any cravings for them either!!

Keep it up everyone
    Last edited by JackalopeZL1; Jan 29, 2018 at 08:26 AM.
    pepperj and Jason in Enid like this.
    America the Beautiful!

My You Tube Channel

Ken

ca
    Feb 2009
    Deus, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
    16313 times
    Relic Hunting
    I read folks talking about their B/P levels. Was the reading taken at home or at the Dr. Office? Elevated levels can be caused by the " White Coat Syndrome " Just being around the Dr. Can cause levels to rise. Mine does the last time in it was high 135/80 which is high for me.
    JackalopeZL1 and RGINN like this.

us
    Ken

Nov 2014
    Northern Ca.
    Equinox 800
    2848 times
    Quote Originally Posted by pepperj View Post
    I read folks talking about their B/P levels. Was the reading taken at home or at the Dr. Office? Elevated levels can be caused by the " White Coat Syndrome " Just being around the Dr. Can cause levels to rise. Mine does the last time in it was high 135/80 which is high for me.

Absolutely, At my Drs. office there is one nurse in particular that My blood pressure is always higher with The Dr always comes in and checks it again since he sees it looks high from the nurse checking it on the chart..lol

Then it is always nice and low when he checks it..
    pepperj and Jason in Enid like this.
    America the Beautiful!

My You Tube Channel

Ken

us
    Aug 2011
    ctx 3030 nokta impact Equinox 800
    1173 times
    1/29/18 -229lbs same(I cheated and ate some bread a few times during the week).

My story part three:

2014: At 245 lbs, I was depressed and stagnant with my weight loss. I did want to lose weight, I didn't care about anything except eating and drinking beer.

This trend continued in 2015, 2016, and most of 2017. I stepped on the scale and say an alarming 270 lbs. A simple two flights of steps would almost wipe me out and take 10-15 minutes to recover. Even tying my shoe was getting to be an event. I knew I was in deep trouble and I needed to fix this fast. I have a vegan friend who suggested I go vegan. At this point, I was desperate to try anything. While surfing for vegan lfe style videos, I kept seeing video's for "Low carb high fat" diets. I thought, "That's insane. You will die if you ate like that".

I wanted to prove them wrong. At this point, I had nothing to lose so I figured I would BE the experiment. Showing them that eating keto was dangerous and that I would be "the poster boy" of how not to eat.

Sept 2017: The official weigh in was 267 lbs. I got my blood work done and in five weeks after the diet, I would get my blood work again. The five weeks went by quick and I got my test results back:

Weight lost 17 lbs
    Blood sugar dropped 11 points
    body fat percent lost 1%
    BMI dropped 3 points
    Blood pressure dropped 16 points
    Cholesterol dropped 36 points(better than any statin ever)

After that I thought, lets keep going!

Now it's Jan 2018 and lost nearly 40 lbs and I feel great!

It's a tough diet and you miss foods for sure but would you rather be healthy or enjoy food. I guess be healthy(or healthier as I still drink beer).

Check with a doctor before you start any dietary changes PLEASE!

End of part three

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links