Need advice about deep cave...we discover

Mimi lover

Greenie
Jan 15, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I discover by my self a tunell... Man made cave ..?In a very steep down angel and was hidden with a roman style stones . in middle east...me and my friend start discovering this tunnel secretly..but it need some hard work.. we reached the end its about 35 meter deep and 143 stairs...and the region where is located totally flat...no mountain....I need more information if you can help..becuse we think it is a tomb ,. 2 Km away there is a ancient roman city.. Now the end of tunnel closed because of the stone collapse..( the stones that was covered and hide the entrance) and the sand and soil filled the end of the tunnel and need a lot of time and work to cover it, we need information and advise to continue work or not..
IMG_20171204_012153.jpg

ChampFerguson/TN

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2013
TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari .......... Minelab Excalibur II ....... ........Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Where can I send my money for a share?

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The overhead cable and smooth, flat walls are a dead give-away it's not a natural formation.

. . . we need information and advise to continue work or not..

You think you need information. Pity the rest of us who don't even know what country it is in.

If someone would cut off both your hands for just being there - I'd say it's not worth it.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
... If someone would cut off both your hands for just being there - I'd say it's not worth it.

Is there a country in the world where it's forbidden (by threat of hands cut off no less) for simply exploring a cave ? :icon_scratch:

Last edited:

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
What arrangement have you made with the property owner?
What are the search and recovery laws in that area (state, country, etc.?)
Too many other questions could be listed below--but I'll wait until I see more information from the OP
Don...

RW

Feb 7, 2007
Fort Worth'ish
Detector(s) used
Golden uMax w/CleanSweep - XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Where does the ancient cable lead to?

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Last edited:

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
As I read it they started with breaking and entering; ....

Uh ... where does it say the OP was "breaking and entering" to find/explore this tunnel ?

I don't know of any place (even the USA) where "breaking and entering" is legal . Seems to me these guys simply just found a tunnel. If I understood the OP text correctly. No trespassing (breaking & entering) no treasures (so far) to break cultural heritage laws, etc.....

Last edited:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
can we hear more about mimi?

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well-Water-Just another deep subject.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Uh ... where does it say the OP was "breaking and entering" to find/explore this tunnel ?

To paraphrase: "The entrance was blocked with stones that needed some work to remove"

In the US that would be breaking and entering if you weren't the property owner.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
To paraphrase: "The entrance was blocked with stones that needed some work to remove"

In the US that would be breaking and entering if you weren't the property owner.

Perhaps. I just took that to mean a cave in. And not necessarily that they were in an area off-limits, or breaking any laws. Who knows ? Perhaps .

OP
OP
M

Mimi lover

Greenie
Jan 15, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What arrangement have you made with the property owner?
What are the search and recovery laws in that area (state, country, etc.?)
Too many other questions could be listed below--but I'll wait until I see more information from the OP
Don...

The owner of the land is my partener...it ok ...but government is not given any permission in this country do research...but every body's work secretly

OP
OP
M

Mimi lover

Greenie
Jan 15, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
700 m.Away from this cave 2000y..old natural source of water and the Roman cities build there becuse its rich of water no need to dig a ****ing deep will there if its available around

OP
OP
M

Mimi lover

Greenie
Jan 15, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Money is not problem it is need work research...to do so...ideas...

OP
OP
M

Mimi lover

Greenie
Jan 15, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is not ancient.!!!!!..cable.!!!..we install use it when we get down...for safety???!!

OP
OP
M

Mimi lover

Greenie
Jan 15, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Perhaps. I just took that to mean a cave in. And not necessarily that they were in an area off-limits, or breaking any laws. Who knows ? Perhaps .

I mean in the depth of 35 the cavewas closed becuse of the rocks and sands when the main entrance of the cave in the surface oppened ...and the owner is my partner ..and it is hard to start digging in that depth and that angel...Iwill do so..

RW

Feb 7, 2007
Fort Worth'ish
Detector(s) used
Golden uMax w/CleanSweep - XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
It is not ancient.!!!!!..cable.!!!..we install use it when we get down...for safety???!!

Well that is good news! In that case, it looks like you guys have been busy in there. The cable, the stairs, the light... that's a lot of work. I guess I would do the same thing if I found a tunnel on a friends property. Could it be related to a modern war? Does look ancient like much effort and precision was put into the construction. Yes I would be down there every day detecting, sifting and cleaning it out. Who knows what the heck you guys might come across? More pics, close-up pics if you have them.

OP
OP
M

Mimi lover

Greenie
Jan 15, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well-Water-Just another deep subject.
...thanx but I studied this
700 m.Away from this cave 2000y..old natural source of water and the Roman cities build there becuse its rich of water no need to dig a ****ing deep will there if its available around...and this place it is tootaly flat ..and we digone meter then while digging the cover of this cave big rectangle shape closed this entrance start collapse..down and alot of the sand around collapse there ...it was very dangerous ..and a big amount of sand get down...then we decided to discover this cave...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread