Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: remember "Green Acres"?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    ca
    Feb 2017
    Ontario
    CTX 3030 (April 2017) AT Pro Garrett Carrot Pro Pointer Stavr Scoop Moonstrik 6 Stealth 720i (BNIB) Home made beach scoop
    819 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by piegrande View Post
    Slightly off topic, several years ago I found a radio station in Alaska which had those old radio shows available for free download. I downloaded all the Gunsmoke shows. Fun to hear. There were many shows of different names, I have a folder with them in it.
    If you are a subscriber to Sirius Sat Radio, then you can listen to Radio Classics as they play all the oldies.

Johnny Dollar, Gunsmoke, Frontier Gentleman, Have Gun Will Travel, Suspense, This Is Your FBI, and of course Dragnet and many other great shows.

Holy crap on a cracker, I just sounded like an ad pitchman for a minute there.

Of course you could probably get a lot of these off of YouTube too?
    Treasure is where you find it, trash is where they left it.

John

us
    Dennis

Jan 2012
    Montana
    White's MXT
    4520 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Maybe you should get a hold of Mr. Haney and see if he's got a new type of phone, or better yet a taller telephone pole.

Charter Member
    us
    "Is that a Geiger Counter?"

Feb 2006
    South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the headlands
    Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
    8783 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by WaterScoop View Post
    I can still burn my garbage. We have trash pickup, that’s where I put my glass/plastic recyclables
    A farm does produce a lot of burnables that I can tell you. I have a 10,000 ft hydroponic heirloom tomato greenhouse that produces tons of tomatoes and vine clippings...those I mulch and I keep bees Inbetween all that I swing a coil in my “spare time.

Attachment 1542990
    Even better was my older brother with the phone cord stretched into the nearby closet - talking to a girlfriend - and I would walk by and pull down the disconnect. Little brothers are shits.
    America was founded by tough hell-raisers. Rugged citizens who evaded taxes, spoke strongly against tyranny, grew tobacco, brewed beer, distilled spirits, and smuggled weapons. And it will be saved by those same types of citizens.

Aug 2017
    333 times
    You tube has full episodes of Green Acres...And it has episodes of this show as well... ...
    Ogre1190 likes this.

us
    May 2017
    Indiana
    Garrett AT Pro
    271 times
    Relic Hunting
    oh yeah, green acres and peticote junction. sunday evening was mutual of Omaha's wild kingdom and wonderful world of Disney. i miss the simpler times
    fistfulladirt likes this.

Feb 2018
    45 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    Green acres was a spinoff from Petticoat junction, which itself was a spinoff of The Beverly hillbillies. They are all still aired on cable.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links