Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not an expert on setting up the Deus although I've had mine a year. I know you have to tell the unit and the headphones to talk to one another. Should be in the manual. Vferrari is much more knowlegable than me. See if he knows.

hispania

Dec 26, 2016
Providence RI
Detector(s) used
White dual field, ATpro, Tesoro compadre, XP deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had the same problem with the update. Reinstall it again.

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you follow the update instructions and keep your headphones off until the prompt came on (after the coil update) telling you to turn them on?

If not, you have to do it that way. You need to keep them off until the prompt tells you to turn them on. If you followed instructions and the headphones did not update, just redo the update from the beginning and wait for the prompt to turn on your headphones.

Note also that there is a dedicated Deus subforum under the Brands Subforum. in the Metal Detecting section. Posting there will likely get you more responses from the Deus users who may not frequent the general discussion forum.

Let us know how it goes. HTH

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To update the headphones with 4.1 wait till the computer tells you to turn on head phones . Did you do this ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread