WHY ? WHY ? WHY ? I KEEP ASKING MYSELF ? WHY ?

Chizzy

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2015
North Central PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Vaquero, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been self employed for 26 years, and I've heard that saying many times...." If I had your money". My response is... Take the bills and responsibility that goes with it.
I get no company 401k or profit sharing. No paid holidays or sick days.
When you run a business, you are not only responsible for your well being but also the well-being of your employees and their family, yet everyone thinks we make all the money on the backs of everyone else.
Try it yourself, then we'll talk!

Yep.....ain't it great having ALL the responsibilities and the liabilities??
Been doin' it for 25+ years.........running my flooring business. Put my wife through college and seminary with some aid from student loans (still paying them off). She never made any money. Hers is a call from God, not the money tree. And we're the ones everyone runs to when the chips are down. I don't mind helping out, but it seems to fall on deaf ears when I remind them that we have limited means..............

Last edited:
OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
so i guess what it all boils now to is ? the smart people i.e (the wealthy) deserve it all and the nieve stupid (me) dont deserve nuthin i.e ( to be used,by the smart people so i get abused,walked on trampled over, dragged through the dirt, the mud, the crap ) ok so i guess i got nuthin to look forward to ? cuz nobody told me how life works and nobody gave me the rule book

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
My friend that is something you'll have to find on your own"the meaning of life"...and I hope you do.

GOD Bless

Chris

the meaning of life ? i got it ! trust no one. namely doctors and lawyers. and especially when someone says "trust me" boy how gullible (stupid) does one have to be ? ans now i beware of the new one now "my friend" ok what do you want ?

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
the meaning of life ? i got it ! trust no one. namely doctors and lawyers. and especially when someone says "trust me" boy how gullible (stupid) does one have to be ? ans now i beware of the new one now "my friend" ok what do you want ?

What do I want?...For you to be well.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
'I could have had a better life if I had the right help and the right information'. I'll be blunt with you. That sounds like an excuse, not a reason. I tend to agree with your viewpoint on doctors and lawyers though.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other

Doctors are good mechanics..fix a broken bone,stitch up a gash.When it comes to "causes" they are so stupid.."here take a pill".What caused the symptom..they have no idea!

Ammoman

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2015
NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Nokta Impact, Tesoro Compadre..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so i guess what it all boils now to is ? the smart people i.e (the wealthy) deserve it all and the nieve stupid (me) dont deserve nuthin i.e ( to be used,by the smart people so i get abused,walked on trampled over, dragged through the dirt, the mud, the crap ) ok so i guess i got nuthin to look forward to ? cuz nobody told me how life works and nobody gave me the rule book

If your looking for a world thats fair, you might want to contact the LDS church. I hear they have a planet waiting for every Male Mormon. If you join now, you can have a bunch of wives and kids by the end of your life to help populate that new planet. At that point you can write the rule book for your own planet and not worry about who makes the rules on this planet. Just a thought.

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Life is not fair. Sorry you feel you got dealt a **** hand. I do agree criminals with money do no get the same treatment as criminals without money. Other than that the USA (at least it used to be) is one of the most equal opportunity places out there. Remember equal opportunity does not mean equal outcome. Work hard, better yourself, be smart with your money; these are the keys to success. Some people will have to work harder than others, as life experience varies greatly.

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
Doctors are good mechanics..fix a broken bone,stitch up a gash.When it comes to "causes" they are so stupid.."here take a pill".What caused the symptom..they have no idea!

that seems to be the problem ! stupid people are given licenses to give people pills ? that seems to be the total fix ? they have no idea ???? that's my dilemma ! I'm not hearing I don't know whats wrong with you and then they give me prescriptions for the "i don't knows" I've reached the point where I really don't care anymore ! the last doctor I went to see, i'm telling him problems, symptoms and its like its not even registering ? there should be a law if they don't know they should have to say it but they don't. some people here might be able to relate to my situation. they almost killed me. I feel like it. and what i'm going to be stupid and go back ? its a cold cold world and if the doctors and lawyers are cold who can you depend on ? for some of you its like RGINN stated it sounds like an excuse believe me its not an excuse. theres a saying don't judge me till you've walked in my shoes. so i'm not offended people just can't relate. this is the way I see it. why should I go to a doctor and take pills that only mess me up more ? and I have to pay them too ! that's fricken wacked ! I have figured out no one is looking out for the stupid pee ons like me ! the money means more than I do. no one can believe how frustrated I am. I know you've responded numerous times to my posts Chris and I don't know what you're experiences are with doctors but I've been dealing with this for 30 years plus and its just to easy for the doctors to ignore my compaints and say the famed "you're depressed " I'm sick I feel sick but i'm depressed and then they lock me up and give me more pills. somebody doesn't know whats going on. no somebodys ignoring whats going on.but I have to suffer.

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
If your looking for a world thats fair, you might want to contact the LDS church. I hear they have a planet waiting for every Male Mormon. If you join now, you can have a bunch of wives and kids by the end of your life to help populate that new planet. At that point you can write the rule book for your own planet and not worry about who makes the rules on this planet. Just a thought.

whats LDS ? I certainly don't believe your thoughts on this ! it would be dominated the same way. the smart (the wealthy) would dominate things. life wouldn't be the same. what living in a dome ? no green grass, no atmosphere. no lakes. no birds pooping on your car, no change of seasons.so i'll pass. hey sounds like a good place for dreamers though.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I guess I'm one of the "haves".........
I have my faith, a wonderful wife and family, friends, my health, moral and ethical character, the ability to earn a living, the time to enjoy my hobbies..........
As for financial wealth...........I have NOT!!

You're a lucky man Chuck! :occasion14:

Ammoman

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2015
NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Nokta Impact, Tesoro Compadre..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, this thread is about a medical condition? Why didn't you just come out and say it on the first post?

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
that seems to be the problem ! stupid people are given licenses to give people pills ? that seems to be the total fix ? they have no idea ???? that's my dilemma ! I'm not hearing I don't know whats wrong with you and then they give me prescriptions for the "i don't knows" I've reached the point where I really don't care anymore ! the last doctor I went to see, i'm telling him problems, symptoms and its like its not even registering ? there should be a law if they don't know they should have to say it but they don't. some people here might be able to relate to my situation. they almost killed me. I feel like it. and what i'm going to be stupid and go back ? its a cold cold world and if the doctors and lawyers are cold who can you depend on ? for some of you its like RGINN stated it sounds like an excuse believe me its not an excuse. theres a saying don't judge me till you've walked in my shoes. so i'm not offended people just can't relate. this is the way I see it. why should I go to a doctor and take pills that only mess me up more ? and I have to pay them too ! that's fricken wacked ! I have figured out no one is looking out for the stupid pee ons like me ! the money means more than I do. no one can believe how frustrated I am. I know you've responded numerous times to my posts Chris and I don't know what you're experiences are with doctors but I've been dealing with this for 30 years plus and its just to easy for the doctors to ignore my compaints and say the famed "you're depressed " I'm sick I feel sick but i'm depressed and then they lock me up and give me more pills. somebody doesn't know whats going on. no somebodys ignoring whats going on.but I have to suffer.

What part of your body feels sick and what are you depressed about,when did it all start?

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
So, this thread is about a medical condition? Why didn't you just come out and say it on the first post?

NOOOOOOOOO ! the whole of the sum is being cheated out of life !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread