Not open for further replies.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wait, you guys aren't serious are you? A military plane flies over and now its searching for buried treasure? This is how rumors get started. The Osprey is a Troop and Cargo Transport plane. I had some C-130's fly over several times the other day, must have been logging some seat time, but never did I think they were treasure hunting or about to drop troops on me ;-)

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New Age, its obvious you cant read. Try reading it again, because you made a fool of yourself with your comment. He did Dig and he did pound copper rods.

I don't believe I am the one who needs to reread that article.

It has both DCNR and FK quoted as saying the dig could have went further but FK wouldn't secure a bond.

Ask FK how deep he was allowed to sink those copper rods.....then ask him how far down he wanted to drive them.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 1581078

This afternoon the FBI was fying over Hicks Run area low above tree line, Feds continuing search with hi-tech equipment.
=================
Strange, I just found this Exactly identical picture of the same Osprey, ( with the identical 06 marking and identical scenery. Except the article this is attached to is dated June 2, 2010 and at Staten Island's Cloves Lake Park. ) My educated guess is that the pictured posted here was NOT from Dent's Run :dontknow:.
Here is a link to this site as well as a picture, ( identical to the one posted ).

Military aircraft chaos in Staten Island's Clove Lakes Park | SILive.com

craftjpg-bc31633415a3009b_large.jpg and on the right is Timbersnorts screen shot Timbersnort Screenshot.jpg

Last edited:

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't believe I am the one who needs to reread that article.

It has both DCNR and FK quoted as saying the dig could have went further but FK wouldn't secure a bond.

Ask FK how deep he was allowed to sink those copper rods.....then ask him how far down he wanted to drive them.

Copper rods went down 8' and the holes we drilled went down 10' to 12'. The story says we wouldn't secure a bond, NOT TRUE we could not get anyone to do the bond the way is was.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I was fishing in Hicks and witnessed the flyover. There will be more reports on this, there were lots of people in the area today.

=================
Strange, I just found this Exactly identical picture of the same Osprey, ( with the identical 06 marking and identical scenery. Except the article this is attached to is dated June 2, 2010 and at Staten Island's Cloves Lake Park. ) My educated guess is that the pictured posted here was NOT from Dent's Run :dontknow:.
Here is a link to this site as well as a picture, ( identical to the one posted ).

View attachment 1581156 and on the right is Timbersnorts screen shot View attachment 1581158

Very interesting that this member has only posted on this thread and nothing else. Now posting up photos that are from something else claiming they saw it doing fly overs doing this or that.
I bet a dime to a dollar it wouldn't surprise me that a certain IP will mirror another member's IP or something like that.

"I was fishing in Hicks and witnessed the flyover." Something smells fishy with this statement.

Worm-Slicer

Jan 6, 2013
SouthwestVirginia
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
=================

View attachment 1581156 and on the right is Timbersnorts screen shot View attachment 1581158

I can't believe this story has morphed into this, when it was officially dead with the FBI announcement. This is like a bad movie that keeps coming out with sequels and predictable plot lines. I hope at least they get Steven Seagal to play in it, I'll watch it just for the action sequences.lol

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Copper rods went down 8' and the holes we drilled went down 10' to 12'. The story says we wouldn't secure a bond, NOT TRUE we could not get anyone to do the bond the way is was.

The story says you wouldn't bond the site and if you never got a bond that make it 100% true.

Why didn't you self bond it?
Why didn't you have one attorney from your vast army negotiate the bond terms?

That is how the big boys would have handled the problems when they had over a ton of gold they wanted to dig up.

It is mind boggling that you could not secure a bond if all you wanted to do was drive a few ground rods.I always assumed you wanted to excavate.Which is my fault since you seldom ever dig on any of your sites.

Last edited:

pa plateau hiker

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Timbersnort, if you're going to make a false statement, you should know, there are no leaves on the trees in Hicks Run this time of year. Your photo shows green leaves.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't believe this story has morphed into this, when it was officially dead with the FBI announcement. This is like a bad movie that keeps coming out with sequels and predictable plot lines. I hope at least they get Steven Seagal to play in it, I'll watch it just for the action sequences.lol

Very interesting that this member has only posted on this thread and nothing else. Now posting up photos that are from something else claiming they saw it doing fly overs doing this or that.
I bet a dime to a dollar it wouldn't surprise me that a certain IP will mirror another member's IP or something like that.

"I was fishing in Hicks and witnessed the flyover." Something smells fishy with this statement.

Clearly some people have an incentive to keep the legend alive. The reality is, no gold, no silver and no treasure was found. Like most legends it likely never existed, but bet your bottom dollar, a hundred years from now the legend will live on and there will still be determined souls convinced they are only one more dig away from finding it!

: Michael-Robert.

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2013
Sovereign America
Detector(s) used
Many
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This post has never been offically dead, it has been on pause waiting for FBI permission to release. If you have been following this ENTIRE thread, you would know that 15 May 2018 we will hear something.

- I think moderators should watch this thread more. To many nay-sayers violating the rules.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This post has never been offically dead, it has been on pause waiting for FBI permission to release. If you have been following this ENTIRE thread, you would know that 15 May 2018 we will hear something.

- I think moderators should watch this thread more. To many nay-sayers violating the rules.

Being a Naysayer isn't in of itself a violation of the rules. Examining the evidence and making an informed decision and expressing ones opinion respectfully should always be welcome. Calling names, calling someone a liar etc certainly crosses the line. When someone posts up pictures of a plane, altered with todays date and superimposed on their phone background to make it look as though it was just taken to further the claim, now that should be where outrage is directed.

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The story says you wouldn't bond the site and if you never got a bond that make it 100% true.

Why didn't you self bond it?
Why didn't you have one attorney from your vast army negotiate the bond terms?

That is how the big boys would have handled the problems when they had over a ton of gold they wanted to dig up.

It is mind boggling that you could not secure a bond if all you wanted to do was drive a few ground rods.I always assumed you wanted to excavate.Which is my fault since you seldom ever dig on any of your sites.

You really don't under stand any of what I posted to you
:BangHead:
This is the last time I am willing to try again. I did not want to do the bond, why , because there are words on it they would not change and words that could mess up my chance to a % later.
They wanted the bond done WHY
we were drilling inside the cave and using the GPL with 8' copper rods for 5 years and no BOND, It was when we gave up in the cave that DCNR showed us how to drill down into the cave is when they asked us to do the bond. When we couldn't get it done because of the way it was done, we said No WAY and I was glad I did not sign it. DCNR gave in and said OK go ahead and drill 3/4" holes and we could use the GPL. We drilled 19 holes in 2 yrs . It was DCNR that wanted us to keep working the site, each week we gave then updates and all was good for 7 yrs . It was when we drilled and hit gold and they came in on days we did not work and they dug a 4'x4' x7' deep but said they did not do it. Then I filed reports against them and after they came back and removed some of our equipment months later and I got them on video they threw us off the site. This bond thing is a small thing , there are other major things to talk about. In 12 yrs we never signed any paper work with them and that was the best thing I ever did. I have the bonds, I have the proof, I have it all. That's why I can post what happen and they don't do anything to stop me. I want this in Federal Court and we will see who wins . I want to do a TV series and a movie on this hunt so everyone knows what happen, there is a lot more to this story to, every day it gets BIGGER.
:occasion14:

What I have posted here has been posted many times in NT in the past and is on record with TN.

Last edited:

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
when they asked us to do the bond. When we couldn't get it done because of the way it was done, we said No WAY and I was glad I did not sign it.
Now which is it a couple posts back you say the article I linked to was not true in stating you refused to bond the site.

To sum it up you tried and failed to purchase a bond but are now glad you never purchased a bond.And anyone that says you failed to get a bond is lying.....do I have it right this time?

Just out of curiosity if the FBI had found gold how much were you going to be allowed to keep.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[/FONT][/COLOR]
It was when we drilled and hit gold and they came in on days we did not work and they dug a 4'x4' x7' deep but said they did not do it.

Ok, you said you hit "Gold". What do you define as "hitting gold"?

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
# 878... I had asked Dennis the same question. What percentage of the gold were go to his crew?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread