Equinox prices on Craigslist

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There are always those who try to exploit those who are impatient or uninformed, it's part of the free market system. I saw a Nox 600 on and auction site at $100 over retail.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not unusual, some people will pay a premium to buy.

OP
OP
S

Stuperduke

May 30, 2017
Vancouver WA
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX-4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The latest I just saw was an 800 for 1150....kind of sad.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like to know why this detector is better then any detector on the market.

It is Minelab's first detector using Minelab's newest technology Multi-IQ, Multi-IQ is the latest advancement in Minelab technology which gave us BBS, FBS, ZVT and now Multi-IQ. I would not be surprised to see to some of Minelabs current detectors adding Multi-IQ to new versions. CTX3030 II comes to mind. Just me speculating....

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
simple supply and demand. Just like in the gold rush towns, where prices for gold pans and shovels cost was equivalent to an ounce of gold.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Against the wind, I like the sarcasm. The detector wars are going to be great come fall. I remember when there were no microwaves. Then it got invented, they were over $1000 each back then. Now you can get a much more powerful one for $99 or less. Yes, I'm that old. Just goes to show you don't put all your money on one race horse, when the race hasn't started yet.

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just remember the price of the Deus when it first came out. It was selling for 2k, then it went down to 1,300 and now it's 800 bucks.

A fool and his money are soon parted...

nwpa

Jul 6, 2017
Northwest PA
Detector(s) used
T2 classic
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess it's like legal crack, some people have to have it.
It's all hyped up over utuber by the sponsored commercialized video makers.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Against the wind, I like the sarcasm. The detector wars are going to be great come fall. I remember when there were no microwaves. Then it got invented, they were over $1000 each back then. Now you can get a much more powerful one for $99 or less. Yes, I'm that old. Just goes to show you don't put all your money on one race horse, when the race hasn't started yet.
I remember back in high school before 1962, there was talk about a oven that can cook food in three or four minutes. Also the prices of TV have come down greatly.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread