Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pretty incredible......im very well read on David mrteen, and he was quite the bucaneer. There was a whole fleet involved in some of his exploits.....not sure but will check if the Neptune was the same that became Lauren's de graphs flagship. Interesting stone !! Do you know the general area of discovery ?? If you know where the stone came from it would be wise to start hunting there !!

Ms. K

Greenie
Apr 26, 2023
Pretty incredible......im very well read on David mrteen, and he was quite the bucaneer. There was a whole fleet involved in some of his exploits.....not sure but will check if the Neptune was the same that became Lauren's de graphs flagship. Interesting stone !! Do you know the general area of discovery ?? If you know where the stone came from it would be wise to start hunting there !!
I am in Massachusetts. My family had an excavating company and traveled all around, so not sure where it was found. Ready to be mind-blown? I have three rocks. One is about 10"x 8".... and one smaller one all with writing on them.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup....im mind blown !! Thats incredible!! The stones themselves may be valued treasures themselves.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You need to get back up in that attic and get anything relavent to the stones, the story,or a location they came from !!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check every paper to see if they wrote any description of the location !!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I understand !! Your grand parents were close to a big treasure....were they wealthy ?? Maybe they found something else !!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very interesting, and of coarse I would love to see and read it, but also understand if you wanted to keep it to yourself. What little I could read of the stone it matches to what I've read.....Neptune was coming out of port royal Jamaica and I could make that out.....300 million in today's value supposedly buried somewhere !!

Ms. K

Greenie
Apr 26, 2023
Very interesting, and of coarse I would love to see and read it, but also understand if you wanted to keep it to yourself. What little I could read of the stone it matches to what I've read.....Neptune was coming out of port royal Jamaica and I could make that out.....300 million in today's value supposedly buried somewhere !!
Yes, I am nervous to share too much, but would love to find out about these rocks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread