yea,cooper,s treasure new season

OP
OP

Bronze Member
May 26, 2011
tujunga ca
Detector(s) used
xlt mxt gmz and now a gmt whites
well iam sorry i watched it.it took me 5mins to fast forward it.i would like to get that 5mins back.oh well

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
todd gone? hahahhhaha
he will never be gone

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cooper's Treasure beats Todd by, well, a lot!:icon_thumleft:

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I could not watch Coopers last year for i thought it was really a poor bad show tried to watch 2 episode's last year could not make it through episode 2... So this year i did not even turn it on.

Harvest

Apr 6, 2008
Daytona Beach, Fl.
Detector(s) used
Whites SL90, Surf PI, Minelab Excalibur 800
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I can’t believe they are would put this stuff on TV I knew somebody very close to me was with the early projects with nasa (nasa = nothing about space atall) Cooper first of all he was using a Hasselblad camera which is 110 film says he took 2000 pictures 1 roll of film is almost 3 1/2 inches long by 1 inch where did he put 200 rolls of film there and then how did he change the film up there. there was no secret camera in the capsule he was taking pictures with a 135 mm lens no possible way he could’ve got clarity like he’s saying ,They are using his dad‘s charts and I don’t like anybody who puts down their father like that little person does ,his dad taught him every aspect how to treasure Hunt ,Cooper didnt he was just a wannabe and by the way I have no respect for Cooper or that kid anyway thank you

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You all actually watch that crap? Two episodes finished me.
Marvin
PS, I'd rather detect my carpet than waste time on that show.:BangHead:

Last edited:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
yeah, but if I could get someone to pay for me to ride in a boat on the carribean I would

Harvest

Apr 6, 2008
Daytona Beach, Fl.
Detector(s) used
Whites SL90, Surf PI, Minelab Excalibur 800
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
i Knew Roger Mikalos and I have to say that his son Darrell is a con artist along with G.Cooper strange relationship and Darrell even was a jerk at his dad‘s funeral this February no respect at all , shame on you , your dad deserved more than that and he was Not as bad as darrell made him up to be. Darrell is using Rogers research for the tv show not the cooper bs . Darrell if you read this your are a xxx xxx xxxx xxx xx and a great bs artist to defame your Dad as you have

Shorewalker

Nov 30, 2017
Virginia & Collier Cty FL
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Ok, what do you all think of the season? Does it look legit?

And I agree about Darrell not being too likeable...but I do like watching the diving, finds and beauty of the area.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice to see people learning about garbage.Networks think people are zombiefied idiots.They just replace the old garbage with new garbage.A never ending cycle.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread