Combat K defends Treasure of Paradise

Combat K

Oct 20, 2017
little rock, ark
Detector(s) used
researcher only at this point
Primary Interest:
Other
Treasure hunters must be patient and open to all posibilites. I knew Mel Fisher as a teenager. No one was a bigger booster or gold bug that Mel yet he had never found much gold up till then. I went along on a river dive with that crew so many years ago when Mel was into that. He was in so much debt by the time he found the Nuestra Senora de Atocha which sank in 1622 that most of that find went to previous investers. The feds got the bulk of the rest. But Mel never quit, even after the loss of his son and daughter in law when the Golden Dablloon went down in rough weather.I use Mel as an example of a man who certainly had faith in his endeavors just as I have in the Treasure of Paradise ( whathappenedtojerry). Some question the stories validity, even calling me a fraud. I have asked for no money nor suggested anything that would be false. Only that there could be a lot of loot still buried in Paradise from Jerry's CIA days and that CIA has some explaining to do. Many thanks and remember, keep and open mind, suspend disbelief! Combat K

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good for you!

No idea what you are talking about but you sound sincere, and that counts for something.

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How about elaborating - for those of us who came in late...

thanks

chub

Obsessive

Apr 16, 2017
NW Portland, OR
Detector(s) used
XP Deus/MI-6 w/ HF/XF/LF
Tesoro Cibola / Land and Sea pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm down for some some recon in Paradise if ur lookin for a cohort.

Man, that's terrible. I didn't know Mel lost two children in his pursuits. That's got to be difficult to deal with.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
whathappenedtojerry.com

chub

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks a bit like a school project or wix website. Content is razor thin. I enjoyed the stock photo of treasure chest with gold coins - that accurately depicts how most pilots are paid.

Chub

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have an open but critical mind. Surprise us!

Chub

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread