Any word on KURIOS1 ?
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Title? old fart

Jun 2014
    mid western ARK
    XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
    12263 times
    Relic Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (3)

Any word on KURIOS1 ?

Hadn't heard anything in quite a while on Kevin, was wondering if anyone has heard anything about his recovery from his stroke. I sent him a PM a couple of months ago but didn't get a response. this is understandable, at least for me. hopefully he is making progress. Really miss his threads.
    LUKE 15 : 8 "OR WHAT WOMAN, IF SHE HAS TEN SILVER COINS AND LOSES ONE COIN,DOES NOT LIGHT A LAMP AND SWEEP THE HOUSE AND SEARCH CAREFULLY UNTIL SHE FINDS IT?" 15 : 9 "AND WHEN SHE HAS FOUND IT, SHE CALLS TOGETHER HER FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS, SAYING, "REJOICE WITH ME, FOR I HAVE FOUND THE COIN WHICH I HAD LOST!"

Charter Member
    us
    Aug 2017
    Northern Virginia
    AT MAX/AT PRO/Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
    4661 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    I contacted Black Bart about a month ago who had in the past spoken with Kevin, he was going to reach out to him but I have not heard anything. I too sent him a PM with negative response. Keeping him in my prayers.

us
    Been there...Dug that

Mar 2015
    Northern Illinois
    MineLab E-Trac, MineLab Safari, MineLab Explorer XS, White's 5000 D, White's 6DB, White's 5000 D GEB Sunray X-1 for the ML's, Garrett PP for the White's and a Backhoe
    2394 times
    Metal Detecting
    Haven't heard a peep. He and I were planning to meet up and hunt some spots. I lost his phone number, stupidly, and now I can't call or text to see how he is. 😞
    "There's GOLD in them thar hills! Well...at least a coupla nice Mercs."

Sponsored Links