ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2016
Port Huron MI
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils
Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable)
Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Put on my wetsuit and enjoy any lake I can laying on the bottom detecting

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Laundry & house chores! :BangHead:

If it's raining & I can't tekker, then that washer & dryer is going.... :laughing7:

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, given that we have four to six months a year here in Minnesota where you can’t detect, in the winter seasons I spent a whole lot of time on the internet looking and overlaying maps, doing family history, doing all the stuff I didn’t do because it was summer and I could detect, watching weather reports telling me it was going to snow, watching it snow, cleaning up after snow and talking to family about how much or how little had snowed. I also like to watch detecting videos, spend hours reading posts on Tnet and generally waste time in a wide variety of ways. It is the privilege of being retired and living in the north.

ConshyBoy

Sep 11, 2018
Conshohocken PA
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster 6000 Garrett Ace 400 BH Tracker 4 Vulcan 360 AT Pro Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been digging in the mud for the last 10 days in PA between the rain and high humidity weather here has been horrible to MD(no disrespect to people in the Carolinas) can’t wait for clear cool fall weather

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread