bologna321

Bronze Member
Aug 26, 2017
SW MO
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'd like a seated US coin or earlier. Here in MO that's kinda tough.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Why would you have better luck in the south on the slave ID.?

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
well it was my a Southern Cross of Honor but now its a C.S.A belt plate or button

Lovebottles

Sep 19, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Civil era 3 ringer or just a bottle from pre 1830.

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I would love to find a complete 3 Merry Widows tin....not crushed and beat up, but in like new condition.
It doesn’t have to be empty either.

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
I would love to find a complete 3 Merry Widows tin....not crushed and beat up, but in like new condition.
It doesn’t have to be empty either.

some other reason hmm

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
A US Gold coin has always been my main bucketlister

ditto. i thought of a few more a union belt plate, any 1800's silver, gold ring, silver ring,wagon bell,Spanish silver,and Spanish gold.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Of all things, I have tried and tried for a large cent. I have a bunch I inherited from my Dad and just like them - for no particular reason other than they are big and goofy.

I even found a brown, proper-sized coin near what had been a canal in the 1840's and thought "finally", but when I got home and cleaned it up it was a Kennedy Half that had been toned by chemicals in the soil.

Someday . . .

HPIM1377s.jpg

And a 1¢ bucket list is a pretty low bar. :-[

Hi-Sluicer

Greenie
Sep 29, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I usually just use tnet for research and not much posting. But i saw this and had to chime in. I live on the california coast if i found some old mission era spanish gold or silver coins id be extremely content

Hi-Sluicer

Greenie
Sep 29, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I usually just use tnet for research and not much posting. But i saw this and had to chime in. I live on the california coast if i found some old mission era spanish gold or silver coins id be extremely content IMG_82661.jpg

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
a tree coin - ive been with guys who found them near me and hunt many fields that they have been found in
- Id say ive hunted at least 8 fields where they have been found - and I get reales and cobs and half dimes
they have missed but have not gotten even a piece of one - closest I came was hunting with a friend -
was getting half dimes and other smalls in one area - friend was on the other side the field getting nothing
- I waved him over and told him to hunt near me - 5 mins later he gets a bent up 3 pence right where I told him
to go :tongue3:

Bama Billy

Apr 2, 2018
Central Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’ve only been doing this for 8 months so my list is so long I can’t even prioritize it yet. Large cent would be near the top though. Me and a buddy have talked about taking a weekend trip to try and find one.

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Well based on the title, I would love to find the skull with antlers intact of the World Record Buck I hunted in West Virginia. He died apparently of natural causes as a sixteen point with an approximate 36 inch inside spread and was never recorded because he was never harvested by a hunter. What used to be a friend of mine in West Virginia, had pics of the Buck when he was a fourteen point and he was a World Record Buck then.

Other than that, I guess my Buck-et List item would be to find a fully shootable Civil War Cannon.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread