Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[SIZE=+1]TERMS[/SIZE]
We make no guarantees or warrantees as to the length of time posted information will remain online. We reserve the right to delete or modify any post, avatar or image, at any time, and for any reason.
[SIZE=+1] POST LONGEVITY[/SIZE]
There are times we may need to free up hard disk space, and may delete older threads by date. There are other times when whole sections may be deleted, or changed. We make no guarantees as to the lifespan of a post or thread, or attachment. We reserve the right to delete any post at any time for any reason.

[SIZE=+1]IN GENERAL[/SIZE]
Respect our moderators. Our moderators are tasked with keeping TreasureNet family friendly, on topic, and civil. Not always an easy task. Insults, and personal attacks against our moderators will not be tolerated and may be grounds for account deletion and banning. If you've posted something, and it disappears, don't make a big deal out of it in another post! (You've probably violated some rule below!)

TreasureNet - Rules

galenrog

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2006
No gerbils, hamsters, or unicorns were harmed in making the above post. My thanks to Jeff for stepping in and cleaning this thread up a bit.

Time for more coffee.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
March 14th is the 1 year date when things happen at Dents Run with the FBI and we agreed to give them 1 full year to finish their investigation . So everything was put on hold and soon we will have updates of whats been going on.

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
March 14th is the 1 year date when things happen at Dents Run with the FBI and we agreed to give them 1 full year to finish their investigation . So everything was put on hold and soon we will have updates of whats been going on.

If this is the case ......why were you planning a press conference for the end of Janurary?

That completely contradicts giving them a year.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If this is the case ......why were you planning a press conference for the end of Janurary?

That completely contradicts giving them a year.

Hay , I get pissed off at holding back statements and I want to tell it all but the lawyer wants us to stay quiet . Its been a long wait and I want answers to. Its hard to just sit back and not know if or when the FBI will come out and tell the truth. I know they have their way of doing things and they work slow as most of the government does but its to slow for me. :BangHead:

b3y0nd3r

Aug 27, 2011
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 nokta impact Equinox 800
Hay , I get pissed off at holding back statements and I want to tell it all but the lawyer wants us to stay quiet . Its been a long wait and I want answers to. Its hard to just sit back and not know if or when the FBI will come out and tell the truth. I know they have their way of doing things and they work slow as most of the government does but its to slow for me. :BangHead:

Unless your lawyer is planning on issuing subpoenas to the agents involved then I think the truth whatever it may be, will never come out.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Justice Dep said if the FBI does not give us the info we are asking for we should take this to Federal Court. They have to give us answers because we are part of what happened, we gave them info for the investigation and the dig so they HAVE TO give us the info we ask for. No one else can ask for this info if its sealed up but WE CAN . One problem is when we get the answers we want CAN WE GIVE OUT THE INFO ????????:BangHead: So we may end up in Federal Court and get what we want and not be able to tell what we know.

Owassokie

Jun 28, 2012
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Justice Dep said if the FBI does not give us the info we are asking for we should take this to Federal Court. They have to give us answers because we are part of what happened, we gave them info for the investigation and the dig so they HAVE TO give us the info we ask for. No one else can ask for this info if its sealed up but WE CAN . One problem is when we get the answers we want CAN WE GIVE OUT THE INFO ????????:BangHead: So we may end up in Federal Court and get what we want and not be able to tell what we know.

I'm not a lawyer but I don't see that being the case. If they release any information to you, it will be your choice on whether to share it. NOW, the only way you would be required to retain the information is if you signed some kind of agreement. BUT, what reason would you have to sign that agreement? That would effectively seal the fate of you not getting anything. Your best chance to benefit financially is for your opinion of what happened to be both TRUE and PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE.

*Edit - It wouldn't be worth it to you unless part of that silence agreement included a financial settlement.

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Posts Deleted Again :( I'd swear some of you's are Begging For A ban.

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe they want to be sued to give them a format in which to present their story. It beats testifying before congress.

IF there was a plunder on the scale mentioned, committed by a government entity, the perpetrators would not just move the lucre to the hideout and split up the loot. They would more likely be dedicated to a cause of some kind other than personal enrichment.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hay Jeff saw the paper work when this all started and YES , the Dep. of Justice gave the FBI orders that if they did not work with my lawyer and give us info in 30 days , they recommended we take this to Federal Court. The FBI and DCNR asked for more time over and over again. Hay my lawyer has filed a lot of paper work over and over again and time is running out. So when he gives us the OK to talk WE WILL. So say what you think but some members here have seen all the paper work my lawyer has filed from day one and they know whats been going on . Soon everyone will know to.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't forget we were the ones that asked for the investigation and we wanted to know what is going on . The FBI says the investigation is still going on. So if I talk it could mess things up. Our lawyer said 1 yr should be enough time for them to let us know something . Ya its been over 10 yrs for a lot of things I claim to have done and found and YES I POST THEM ON THE WEB , WHY, because its not like it was back in the 1960's or 1980's when someone could just move in and dig up a treasure site someone found and the finder had no proof it ever happened. Things have changed and now we have trail cams and phones to record everything. I make the claim on the web so its their before anyone else can say they found it first. I have proof of a lot of things that DCNR did at our site that could end up in court soon. I have proof of things that the FBI did that could end up in court soon. I have the proof to back up everything I posted over the 10 yrs , THATS WHY I DO IT . I did solve the Beal Codes and have found major sites in Nova Scotia but I am not going to give out my info until I see a way to make money from it. Most of the sites are on Gov. land and this is why we tried working with DCNR and the FBI to see if we could work out a deal on finders fee . Not going to happen , so the sites will sit until things change. The only reason we want a TV crew on site is for protection and a film crew can get permits to get things done faster than we can. Going out in the woods in another country and no guns for protection and the locals know your digging for gold, YA that works. Going in the woods now a days with drug dealers planting things again is not wise but if we had a film crew or news crew on site things change fast. The times are changing and so are we

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FK is not required to tell anyone anything. Any more attacks will end in timeout as was just found out by a member who refused to follow previous warnings.

Treasurenet is like a tv, if you dont like a show dont sit and scream at the program, change to a channel you like.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread