Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Frustration

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Jan 2013
    Maryland
    Bounty Hunter
    1189 times
    Metal Detecting
    I read most of your post history and a lot of the responses. I saw nothing out of line. Lighten up. Get your panties unbunched and have fun!
    Diggin-N-Dumps and Gare like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Diggin up TEXAS!

Sep 2009
    Fort Worth,Texas
    CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
    3472 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    You have only made like 14 posts, and most of them were you telling people how right you are and how much research you do.

I didn't see much negativity in responses to you legend claims. People have different opinions, nothing to be over sensitive about

us
    Apr 2009
    1448 times
    Great topic. Thank you for sharing your frustration.
    RustyGold likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Chief

Oct 2018
    Pensacola, FL
    White's TreasurePro
    116 times
    Roger that folks. I will refrain from speaking on them then and just enjoy the chaos. No harm no foul.

Charter Member
    us
    Sorry Honey, I canít. Iíve got plans with my metal detector.

Nov 2013
    Mountain Maryland
    Garrett AT Pro, AT Max
    13995 times
    Metal Detecting
    Banner Finds (2)
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by CoilTek3 View Post
    I just wanted to put this out there - that I have had nothing but negative responses to each of my posts so far on this forum. It gets rather annoying to see that rather than helping - people criticize.

Why is this the case? I thought this site was going to be somewhere where we can all work together in figuring things out?
    If you really want to feel beat down, become a Charter Member, and get involved in the political forum.
    (Provided you have ethics and morals, otherwise you will be welcomed with open arms)
    Charlie P. (NY) likes this.
    EVERY COIN, SILVERS, AND TOKENS FOUND IN FLORIDA I SOLD...STARTING FRESH IN MARYLAND

Jan 2007
    40 times
    Hi...sorry you seem to have had negative responses. I am a new member here and I think this site is a great learning tool. I haven't seen what your posts were about or what groups you frequent but I check out several different ones daily and from what I have seen, members on here are more than welcome to help newbies, such as myself. This is a site where people do help figure things out. Hopefully you have a better experience after reading posts from the members on here. They are a wealth of knowledge and are here to give pointers to people that are wanting to learn.

Mike

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    29232 times
    Quote Originally Posted by CoilTek3 View Post
    I just wanted to put this out there - that I have had nothing but negative responses to each of my posts so far on this forum. It gets rather annoying to see that rather than helping - people criticize.

Why is this the case? I thought this site was going to be somewhere where we can all work together in figuring things out?
    You say your receiving negative response to each of your posts, I have read through your posts and I do not see anyone breaking the rules.

Members are allowed to respectfully disagree with a members post as long as it is done so according to our rules.

Another issue is what you are trying to do by doing research and charging 20% recovery constitutes a business and anyone operating as a business is required to be a supporting vendor. Please do not make any further reference to doing research in exchange for 20% unless your a supporting vendor.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

us
    Apr 2018
    Central Alabama
    Minelab Safari
    500 times
    Also I’d just ignore the politics forum. Instead you could just rip your fingernails out with some pliers or maybe beat your head against a brick wall. Both choices make more sense than arguing politics
    kingskid1611 and BigWaveDave like this.

us
    Jan 2016
    South of Gunnison, Gold Basin
    F2
    1955 times
    Prospecting
    I'm here for the gold and silver. Dont care about which banker boy slave master is better for america or who's imaginary friend loves them the most. It's a total waste of time to get heated and more divided while they bend us all over anyway. Too many people still believe the promises and its pathetic.
    I was a charter member but paying to talk politics was a waste of time and not a benefit to pay for in my eyes.

us
    Apr 2009
    1448 times
    Nothing beats a big hot steamy bowl of frustration. But be careful how you hold it or you just might spill it everywhere. A lot of people have.
    Last edited by Escape; Nov 05, 2018 at 10:56 AM.
    CoilTek3 likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links