Oct 13, 2017
Middle East
Detector(s) used
OKM and MineLab
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
So, this is exactly where things get messy:
The Ark Of The Covenant.
Let's say it's found; it's mentioned in the Torah, in the Bible, and in the Quran. Very interesting common point.
It's prophesied that its unearthing will cause the demise of the Israelites; seems like the current State of Israel. Cannot find a reliable source of this prophecy, though.
Finding it is hardcore archaeology, plain and simple.
So, what would you do if you find it?

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
it needs to satay hidden nobody needs to find if it was lost it was meant to stay lost

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will say that I would be tempted to take a peek as we all would be....somewhat. we may have our answer soon.....once they unearth it on Oak Island!

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
From the myths and legends, whoever finds it will apparently suffer the wrath of God. Can't touch it, can't look at it, can't keep it, can't give it away. You go ahead. Let us know how it turns out.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the myths and legends, whoever finds it will apparently suffer the wrath of God. Can't touch it, can't look at it, can't keep it, can't give it away. You go ahead. Let us know how it turns out.
Wasn't Indiana Jones theory that whomever opened it would have the fountain of youth or am I confused on that?

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You won't find it. It is with its Owner in another nearby dimension, called eternity. Not joking. Nice premise but you know whatever government nearby would ever hear of such a find they would come and get it, perhaps over your dead body. Some people do not know the word "share".

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
It needs to be left alone. We saw what happened to the Nazi's in Raiders of the Lost Ark when they opened it up. Not I.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you let the archeologist in florida get there hands on it they will lock it in a dark vault somewhere never to be seen again.......just like every piece of shipwreck treasure they ever get there hands on !! It would be just as lost as it is now !! Safe for eternity.

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes. im mistaken earlier. you should not attempt to find it. there is a purpose why it is hidden for thousand years.

let us just find other archeological finds that does not involve God and the mystical world.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
From what I read in the Bible it stopped working while the Israelites had it so it's probably not working now.

Interesting artifact, but only that if found. Believers already believe it is what it is and unless it comes out melting peoples faces and shooting lightning it won't convince anyone else. And if it just sits there like an ordinary gold covered wood box how would you prove it isn't a contemporary or later copy of the original?

Last edited:

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
I would lease it out to an adult film company to be used in pretty messed up scene.

You know, just to increase its value on ebay.

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would lease it out to an adult film company to be used in pretty messed up scene.

You know, just to increase its value on ebay.

I think i saw that movie already. First they open it up and mohamedean midgets start pouring out like its a clown car, then they fill the ark with vodka and lime Kool-Aid and get drunk while dancing to The Beatles.

It was just a movie though, I don't think they used the real ark.

pulltabfelix

Bronze Member
Jan 29, 2018
North Atlanta
Detector(s) used
Currently have CTX3030 and Vanquish 440.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You won't find it. It is with its Owner in another nearby dimension, called eternity. Not joking. Nice premise but you know whatever government nearby would ever hear of such a find they would come and get it, perhaps over your dead body. Some people do not know the word "share".

yep lots of governments get lots of things over lots of dead bodies. Anyone who does not believe this does not read and understand real history (not the garbage that the media puts out).

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT GOLD, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I find it, and believe me I am close, I will take over the world. It's high time that things be done around here the way I order it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread