Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree42Likes
  • 13 Post By devldog
  • 4 Post By A2coins
  • 4 Post By Professor of Engineering
  • 4 Post By Ogre1190
  • 3 Post By rook3434
  • 5 Post By pulltabfelix
  • 2 Post By Holyground
  • 5 Post By SD51
  • 1 Post By Hawks88
  • 1 Post By Davers

Thread: I heard a Good One the other day

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Mar 2012
    Georgia
    Whites MXT ALL PRO,
    1613 times
    Relic Hunting

I heard a Good One the other day

With Christmas coming on, it may be a good time to get rid of a few unwanted things lying around the house that never gets used. If you really want to have some of these things hauled off, this is what you can do. Get a hold of some Amazon boxes, place the unwanted items inside, tape the heck out of it and leave it in plain view at your front door on the front poorch.......and Presto......it disappears.

Charter Member
    us
    Tommy

Dec 2015
    Ann Arbor
    AT MAX
    13929 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    lol true it is unfortunatly
    devldog, rook3434, SD51 and 1 others like this.
    Approved TreasureNet Stickers
    .:: $4.00 for 11" X 3" Bumper Sticker ::.
    .:: $2.50 for 1" x 4" Detector Sticker ::.
    (Free Shipping)

SEE: TreasureNet Bumper Stickers

Charter Member
    us
    Oct 2014
    Massachusetts
    Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II, Quattro & X-terra 705; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i & DFX
    16364 times
    Relic Hunting
    Banner Finds (2)
    Great idea...!
    devldog, rook3434, SD51 and 1 others like this.

us
    Been there...Dug that

Mar 2015
    Northern Illinois
    MineLab E-Trac, MineLab Safari, MineLab Explorer XS, White's 5000 D, White's 6DB, White's 5000 D GEB Sunray X-1 for the ML's, Garrett PP for the White's and a Backhoe
    1913 times
    Metal Detecting
    Bah-hahahaha!!! 😂
    rook3434, devldog, SD51 and 1 others like this.
    "There's GOLD in them thar hills! Well...at least a coupla nice Mercs."

Charter Member
    us
    Rook

Nov 2013
    Mississippi
    XP Deus
    8646 times
    Good idea. I kinda was thinking Jack Daniels boxes too.
    devldog, SD51 and Hawks88 like this.
    When you come to a fork in the road, take it.

us
    Jan 2018
    North Atlanta
    Equinox 800, 6" coil, ProFind-35 pinpointer, sold: AT Pro with stock coil, Nel Thunder, Garrett 5" x 8" coil, Garrett Carrot.
    482 times
    Relic Hunting
    how about doing the same thing but with some dog droppings. Give them what the deserve. or put in a gps tracking device. One lady in Atlanta was caught stealing things from the charity drop off boxes and the charity put a gps tracker in one of the big stuffed toys and tracked it to her home and called the police and the police paid her a visit with a search warrant and arrested her when they found the stuffed toys with the gps tracker.

us
    Executive Director of Nothing

May 2014
    Not in the can
    Garrett AT GOLD, Garrett ATX
    497 times
    I like it.
    SD51 and Hawks88 like this.
    The following is the opinion of the writer and if you don't like it you can stick it.

Aug 2016
    MI
    E-TRAC
    2184 times
    Quote Originally Posted by pulltabfelix View Post
    how about doing the same thing but with some dog droppings. Give them what the deserve. or put in a gps tracking device. One lady in Atlanta was caught stealing things from the charity drop off boxes and the charity put a gps tracker in one of the big stuffed toys and tracked it to her home and called the police and the police paid her a visit with a search warrant and arrested her when they found the stuffed toys with the gps tracker.
    Good one... my knucklehead college room mate use to put doggie bombs in a purse and place it along a busy road and watch. It usually only stayed in somebody's car for about twenty feet after they took off. He'd go get the purse and do it again. Might make for a funny video!
    gold boy, Hawks88, Davers and 2 others like this.

ca
    Hawks88

Aug 2012
    Niagara falls
    Equinox 600, fisher gold bug pro.
    4968 times
    Hey thanks. That’s an excellent idea.
    SD51 likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Old Tom Cat.

Jan 2013
    N.of , I-285...GA
    Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
    5044 times
    Quote Originally Posted by devldog View Post
    With Christmas coming on, it may be a good time to get rid of a few unwanted things lying around the house that never gets used. If you really want to have some of these things hauled off, this is what you can do. Get a hold of some Amazon boxes, place the unwanted items inside, tape the heck out of it and leave it in plain view at your front door on the front poorch.......and Presto......it disappears.
    & Have a set-up where the Vehicle (if they are not on foot) may most likely park or 2 cameras then call the police , these dumb people will catch a charge for stealing yr Junk. lol
    As I am finding , In life we begin having the Blissful happiness & the Wonder & innocence of a Child, then fall Quickly, then spend the rest of our lives trying to reach that point where we began ,through Pleasure , Fame, & Materials but Only 'Through true faith in Jesus , can we find Prefect Happiness or true Meaning in our Short lives on this Beautiful Earth filled with both the Light of Pure goodness & The Darkness of Pure Evil. D.

That Said, I judge No Man.
    Davers

Charter Member
    us
    Old Tom Cat.

Jan 2013
    N.of , I-285...GA
    Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
    5044 times
    Quote Originally Posted by SD51 View Post
    Good one... my knucklehead college room mate use to put doggie bombs in a purse and place it along a busy road and watch. It usually only stayed in somebody's car for about twenty feet after they took off. He'd go get the purse and do it again. Might make for a funny video!
    That's cool but I'd be the good guy wanting to return the purse.
    dts52 likes this.
    As I am finding , In life we begin having the Blissful happiness & the Wonder & innocence of a Child, then fall Quickly, then spend the rest of our lives trying to reach that point where we began ,through Pleasure , Fame, & Materials but Only 'Through true faith in Jesus , can we find Prefect Happiness or true Meaning in our Short lives on this Beautiful Earth filled with both the Light of Pure goodness & The Darkness of Pure Evil. D.

That Said, I judge No Man.
    Davers

us
    Jun 2015
    NW CT
    Equinox800 / AT Pro / AT Gold / Makro Racer Vibra-probe / TRX pp
    1240 times
    MD & NA artifacts
    Quote Originally Posted by Davers View Post
    That's cool but I'd be the good guy wanting to return the purse.
    Good point.The purse trick may have innocent victims who are good Samaritans. Amazon boxes on the porch or in the mailbox - not so much. I'd love to rig some appropriate liquid that would spill out or spray when they opened the stolen box. Look on YouTube, there are some bait bike and bait cell phone videos that are hilarious.
    dts

Charter Member

Sep 2014
    Midwest, North of 3660'
    3081 times
    Quote Originally Posted by dts52 View Post
    Good point.The purse trick may have innocent victims who are good Samaritans. Amazon boxes on the porch or in the mailbox - not so much. I'd love to rig some appropriate liquid that would spill out or spray when they opened the stolen box. Look on YouTube, there are some bait bike and bait cell phone videos that are hilarious.
    dts
    If a person really wanted to screw osome people, if they had the time, and the talent, and if they were dedicated enough, they would set out a box on their front porch just like it was a new delivery, EXCEPT! They would hide inside that box.

"There can be no self-government without self-discipline. There can be no self-government without self-control. There can be no liberty unless it is grounded in moral discipline and the ability to do what is right." ~ Dr. Alan Keyes

Liberty is the freedom to carry out God's will. In God We Trust.

Charter Member
    us
    Gare or Gary

Dec 2012
    Canton Ohio Area
    549 times
    Place game cameras as so no ones sees them also
    Last edited by Gare; Nov 30, 2018 at 07:54 AM.
    Only TWO things in the world that spook my horses THINGS THAT MOVE and THINGS THAT DON'T MOVE !!!

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links